GDT: Buffalo at Florida 10-25-13 at 7:30 PM

dudacek

I agree, but does that really cause you to root against the team? I mean your heartbeat quickens a little bit and you cheer when we score the odd goal right?

I still haven't gone through the last GDT. Our roof is getting redone by some Amish guys who didn't think twice about starting on the roof under the satellite dish even though it was so easily avoidable. So I listened to rick while I was at work. A slow night compared to the late faceoff time allowed me to catch some of the game with my sister, dad, and brother. Although I missed Hodgson's goal in the dead spot on the back of the hill on the way home from work :censored: But I saw Nikita's goal, and that was the loudest I cheered all season.

I was at the game and yes, the loudest I have cheered in a while was when they announced Zadarov scoring the goal, not when he scored it.

Maybe the Sabres do have a chance to win this game. :)

But of course Flynn replaces Stafford on the Vanek line. Why not Foligno?

Buffalo Sabres@BuffaloSabres

The #Sabres will play with 11 forwards and 7 D tonight. Tallinder scratched. 4th line is just Stafford and McCormick.

Stafford on the fourth line where he belongs.

Stafford gets to play on the 4th line, wow; I never thought I would see the day considering RR is a big performance guy.

I hope Buffalo comes out with a big effort despite all of the drama, and I can't wait to see how Big Z does tonight.

Despite all of the let downs, I still want to see the young guys compete.

Let's Go Buffalo!

I was at the game and yes, the loudest I have cheered in a while was when they announced Zadarov scoring the goal, not when he scored it.

I was at the game Grigs scored in last year and that was the loudest I cheered in the building all of last season.

No Complaint Thursday. No F'N Fantastic Friday. I hope Chz is okay.

I always said I would be there to comfort her when the day came that she finally understood where I was coming from.

I am afraid she may be the Javert to my Jean Valjean.

Check the waterways......

I think he's safe. Zombies eat brains.

OH SNAP.

True...

And for some reason....Nittany Lions eat Lil' Smokies.....

My god, Schopp, Bulldog, Hamilton............. can you guys possibly get any more pessimistic? Here's a suggestion, GET OVER IT!!! This team is going to suck for a while, this team is going to have a surplus of things to criticize for a while. But for Christ's sake, can't you talk about something different for a change? Talk about what this team has going forward, talk about what the new guys are doing. Stop trying to convince everybody that they're trying to run over the family pet. Enough people listen to these idiots, including the national media, that they have a lot of impact of how this team is perceived. You clowns are part of the problem not part of the solution.

Archived