GDT: Buffalo at Florida 10-25-13 at 7:30 PM

dudacek

My god, Schopp, Bulldog, Hamilton............. can you guys possibly get any more pessimistic? Here's a suggestion, GET OVER IT!!! This team is going to suck for a while, this team is going to have a surplus of things to criticize for a while. But for Christ's sake, can't you talk about something different for a change? Talk about what this team has going forward, talk about what the new guys are doing. Stop trying to convince everybody that they're trying to run over the family pet. Enough people listen to these idiots, including the national media, that they have a lot of impact of how this team is perceived. You clowns are part of the problem not part of the solution.

Compared to "1-9-1", they have zero impact on how the team is perceived. This is a historically bad season so far. It deserves the negative coverage it's getting.

You really want WGR to spoon feed you optimistic gibberish so that you can feel better about your team?

Noone got the Bartertown referece?

I am disappoint.

Weave, self appointed expert:

Justice Scalias opinions regarding law enforcement and their authority to take your DNA were duly noted.

Wow, its scary to think that law enforcement has been given broader authority to interpret rules regarding the collection of DNA from citizens considering the overwhelming incidents of indiscretion e.g. officer involved shootings, screwing up the implementation of no knock warrants, and profiling issues.

I thought it was interesting that a NYC police officer can stop you on the street and subject you to an interrogation process just because he/she thinks you look suspicious. Now while you're stopped you may have to give up your DNA to someone that has a badge, just because.

Compared to "1-9-1", they have zero impact on how the team is perceived. This is a historically bad season so far. It deserves the negative coverage it's getting.

You really want WGR to spoon feed you optimistic gibberish so that you can feel better about your team?

You really should listen to how the national media perceives this team. I hear a lot, and most recently do you know who gets laughed at the mose? The BFLO media. They are perceived as a laughing stock.

Based on that, I really don't need to turn on WGR and the first thing they talk about is, 'This team sucks, Rolston sucks, Darcy sucks, doom and gloom, we're all gonna die!'.

You know damn well there is a line between taking it too far and carrying on a productive, informative broadcast. The BFLO media is a national joke, Ever wonder why it's the same people? It's not because they are devoted to their city, it's because they're not qualified to get a job anywhere else.

You really should listen to how the national media perceives this team. I hear a lot, and most recently do you know who gets laughed at the mose? The BFLO media. They are perceived as a laughing stock.

Based on that, I really don't need to turn on WGR and the first thing they talk about is, 'This team sucks, Rolston sucks, Darcy sucks, doom and gloom, we're all gonna die!'.

You know damn well there is a line between taking it too far and carrying on a productive, informative broadcast. The BFLO media is a national joke, Ever wonder why it's the same people? It's not because they are devoted to their city, it's because they're not qualified to get a job anywhere else.

I've heard Buffalo media mocked here on the west coast on more than one occasion.

I've heard Buffalo media mocked here on the west coast on more than one occasion.

It doesn't surprise me. I've had some of my friends who are die hard sports fans listen to the pre and post game shows on WGR. Most of them grew up in different cities and they've all said they have never heard anything as bad as WGR. They often wonder how some of these guys in the BFLO media can enjoy doing their jobs when all they do is focus on the negative and preach to all of BFLO how bad their team is. They all agree it has a direct impact on the fans.

It doesn't surprise me. I've had some of my friends who are die hard sports fans listen to the pre and post game shows on WGR. Most of them grew up in different cities and they've all said they have never heard anything as bad as WGR. They often wonder how some of these guys in the BFLO media can enjoy doing their jobs when all they do is focus on the negative and preach to all of BFLO how bad their team is. They all agree it has a direct impact on the fans.

Can't be much worse than what I hear the Tampa media doing to the Bucs and Schiano. One radio station put up a bunch of "fire Schiano" billboards for last nights game.

Archived