Ecklund says Buffalo talking to Edmonton and Colorado

freester

Ennis for what ever they can get for him.. Need to de-smurf this team.

Aside from the fact that the team has already been de-smurfed, I can't possibly think of a better idea than to jettison another top-6 forward, since they're so plentiful on this roster. Talent? We don't need no stinkin' talent!

Aside from the fact that the team has already been de-smurfed, I can't possibly think of a better idea than to jettison another top-6 forward, since they're so plentiful on this roster. Talent? We don't need no stinkin' talent!

Ennis two years ago, maybe. Ennis last year, not so much. I would hope a trade would bring something back.

Ennis two years ago, maybe. Ennis last year, not so much. I would hope a trade would bring something back.

I'd take Ennis right now. He finished last year on pace for a 54-point career year for an 82 game season, with 5 points in the last six games and with better puck possession numbers, while facing significantly more difficult opponents. He had an impressive hot streak to finish '11-'12, but he started that season with only seven points in 22 games. Is he a better winger than center? Probably, yeah, especially in the defensive zone and in the faceoff dot. But as a 50-point type guy, he's a good deal at his contract, he works hard, he's not a scumbag. And I'm sure we haven't seen him top-out potential-wise, as we continue to see him improve while playing harder roles.

Really? Who were his wingers last season... thats right I just made your argument invalid. Also ask me who was 3rd on the team in points? Again your argument is invalid. Who is the best stick handler on the team, argument again invalid. Who is one of if not now the fastest player on the team?

Yea lets get rid of Tyler Ennis he is the reason we sucked last season...

:death:

Archived