Ecklund says Buffalo talking to Edmonton and Colorado

freester

It's not stuctured in favor of the Sabres at all. That's not really the point.

This year Ehrhoff is a good value at $4 mill. They don't get that value this year without the $31 million over the first two years which goes to the point of the Sabres ability to sign the top free agents.

Okay, so what is the problem?

Best player on the team last year. Just wish he could be the power play weapon he was with Vancouver.

Deluca doesn't like him because he doesn't have beard, carry an axe and wash down his raw bear meat with a full keg after every meal.

Best player on the team last year. Just wish he could be the power play weapon he was with Vancouver.

Deluca doesn't like him because he doesn't have beard, carry an axe and wash down his raw bear meat with a full keg after every meal.

deluca dont like him because he wears blue and gold......and grey

Do you think Ehrhoff won't turn out to have been worth the money?

He's a good player, just not that good.

deluca dont like him because he wears blue and gold......and grey

Should I send you both a dollar so you can pay attention?

So far, i would say no. The defence and team are still pretty bad. He hasn't played horrible or been the main reason they have been bad, but he also has been making the rest of the team better either

Whaaaa? What does he need to give everyone a drink of "Ehrhoff's Speical Stuff?" Ehrhoff is worth far more than his 4 mil cap hit.

Whaaaa? What does he need to give everyone a drink of "Ehrhoff's Speical Stuff?" Ehrhoff is worth far more than his 4 mil cap hit.

The team and the defence were horrible last year.

I'm not saying he is a bad player, I think he is good, just not an elite type player who makes everyone around him better and elevates the team

Hes one of those steady, consistent, good players, but not someone that is a top tier type player

I'm not saying he is a bad player, I think he is good, just not an elite type player who makes everyone around him better and elevates the team

Hes one of those steady, consistent, good players, but not someone that is a top tier type player

Yeah. He's no Chara. He's also doesn't have a 7 million cap hit like Chara.

Except that he does make those around him better. Check out the possession numbers and WOWYS (with or without you statistics). I'd argue the only reason anyone thought Sulzer was a decent defenseman is because he got to play so much with Ehrhoff.

Archived