Sekera dealt to the Canes

inkman

Rutherford said Canes offered fifth pick and McBain to Sabres for Sekera and No. 8.

I have a hard time picturing that as the kind of deal that would be made in the top ten of any draft. Seems like a bit of gamesmanship from Rutherford.

I have a hard time picturing that as the kind of deal that would be made in the top ten of any draft. Seems like a bit of gamesmanship from Rutherford.

McBain was out of shape last season. He wasn't worth giving up the 8th pick for.

If thats true then Regier keeps making himself look more and more like the NHL version of Cleveland from Family Guy every minute.."Yeh my wife cheated on me and i told her it was my fault"....

McBain was out of shape last season. He wasn't worth giving up the 8th pick for.

I wouldve been happy with Sekera and the eight for Carolinas pick in the first rd...Sekera was too cold most of the time..He had his moments but his mistakes and games of nonexistence greatly outweighed his worth

Archived