Sabres pick #16 Nikita Zadorov

spndnchz

They way this team has been chasing it's tail in it's own end, I'm not sure having him play is such a good idea either. Is he one of those KHL flight risks as well, so, the longer we keep him the more likely he is to stay?

I say let him stay up as long as possible, workout with the big club, see what it's like, when he closes in on 9 games send him down, own London and win with them and not have burned a year. WGAF about this year anyway.

They way this team has been chasing it's tail in it's own end, I'm not sure having him play is such a good idea either. Is he one of those KHL flight risks as well, so, the longer we keep him the more likely he is to stay?

I say let him stay up as long as possible, workout with the big club, see what it's like, when he closes in on 9 games send him down, own London and win with them and not have burned a year. WGAF about this year anyway.

Because we already f@cked up this year, just let him play, earn experience and let him grow faster.

Only lazy Russian forwards bolt to the KHL, duh!

No worries. His last name is Zadorov not Khrushchev.

• 2 weeks later...

Back in my younger days when I lived out in the southtowns we used to go to this bar out in West Falls that I'm not recalling the name of right now, but Gurtler was there every time and he'd be absolutely smashed.

GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLL POST!!

Red lantern, Glenwood grille, the dog bar?

I want Zadorov to start Friday and then be sent to the OHL. He is the type of guy Nolan would love and us fans will love but again his raw skills need refinement and I think LaFontaine is smart enough to see the future and not simply live in the present.

I want Zadorov to start Friday and then be sent to the OHL. He is the type of guy Nolan would love and us fans will love but again his raw skills need refinement and I think LaFontaine is smart enough to see the future and not simply live in the present.

Wouldn't be shocked by this especially with Weber coming back this weekend. Weber. :sick:

Didn't realize Zadorov still hadn't gotten his OHL championship ring but he is at least getting it now. Can't wait to follow Zadorov in the OHL. He was here all summer and has been practicing at the NHL level for months. He should tear it up in London and can also play with another Sabres prospect, Brady Austin (7th rounder 2012, 6'4" 220lbs)

Keep your head up Nikita, you'll be back next year.

Just checked the calander and the Nights visit Oshawa on 'Family Day' for a matinee game in February. I'll be bringing my little guy to that one for sure! For those living in Southern Ontario it will cost less and give you a closer look at Zadarov when he plays in your hometown atleast.

London Free Press with Video: Back from NHL, Zadorov wants to dominate OHL

Nikita Zadorov didn’t recognize too many other London Knights defencemen when he glided onto the ice for his first practice back Wednesday at Budweiser Gardens.

“Just Dakota (Mermis),” the six-foot-five Russian, fresh from his Buffalo Sabres odyssey, said. “All the other guys are new. I think we’re going to be a pretty good team. We’ll just keep working together and everything’s going to be good.”

Archived