Sabres pick #16 Nikita Zadorov

spndnchz

I agree with you - also on an OT note; I can't help but think every time I see the word "meme" used, it's as if it became the new buzzword of 2013 - almost overused due to its novelty when several other synonyms would suffice. Not griping at you, but I find the evolution of our language interesting to a point; it's the phony slang words which become words recognized by Webster's that hack me off. Call me a traditionalist.

Imma have to agree with you.

Continuing along the OT road, when did it become acceptable for people to write could of instead of could have or could've? WTH is that? Same thing with should of and would of. There's a guy that I work with who sometimes uses these abominations in work related email. I immediately question someone's intelligence when I see this although it's probably unfair for me to do so.

Continuing along the OT road, when did become acceptable for people to write could of instead of could have or could've? WTH is that? Same thing with should of and would of. There's a guy that I work with who sometimes uses these abominations in work related email. I immediately question someone's intelligence when I see this although it's probably unfair for me to do so.

It's unacceptable. I keep hearing a commercial where a person pronounces wolf as woof. I've heard other people do it but I'm not quite sure what that's about.

Archived