Around the NHL - 2013-2014

LGR4GM

I always wanted that to happen to someone, sign a one game contract and play one shift, maybe to start the 1st period or something. Absolutely life changing.

Many people say they couldn't do it for competitive reasons, but you could just allow the other team to win the face off and pass him the puck and then dump and change or something like that.

Many people say they couldn't do it for competitive reasons, but you could just allow the other team to win the face off and pass him the puck and then dump and change or something like that.

The Sabres could do it for the remainder of the games this season and no one would probably know the difference. It can't get much worse then things are now.

Just give them a Leino jersey and they can rotate no people in for each shift!

People might get suspicious though when they notice that Leino starts looking better out there

Nevermind competitive reasons, they'll never be allowed to do anything like that for financial reasons. In this lawsuit happy society, no team would ever take risk in case some freak accident occurred.

Chicago is exposing St. Louis' weaknesses right now. If this game is any indication, there is no way the Blues make it to the finals.

I don't know if I can watch much more of this. The Blues are being schooled and I'd say at least two of those goals are poor reads or over-commitments by Miller. I feel embarrassed for him.

Chicago is exposing St. Louis' weaknesses right now. If this game is any indication, there is no way the Blues make it to the finals.

I don't know if I can watch much more of this. The Blues are being schooled and I'd say at least two of those goals are poor reads or over-commitments by Miller. I feel embarrassed for him.

Meh. Every team has down games

meh. Two of those goals he had zero chance on. How are there two red jerseys within feet of him with no Dman on them?… Twice.

Wow. The rarely seen double "meh".

@DarrenDreger: As discussed last night on Insider Trading...big options ahead for the Carolina Hurricanes. Ward trade likely in the summer. Other names...

@DarrenDreger: ..either Skinner or E.Staal also potentially in play. All depends on gm J.Rutherford's future and his decision to move up, stay same or out.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.