Buffalo Bills 2013

inkman

For the first time in a decade, they're relevant

I'm not sure they are relevant yet. Yet.

Dos sumbritches are sucking me in though. I've been able to ignore Bills games for quite some time. I made a point of watching today. This game will not help me ignore games.

I'm not sure they are relevant yet. Yet.

Dos sumbritches are sucking me in though. I've been able to ignore Bills games for quite some time. I made a point of watching today. This game will not help me ignore games.

Only relevant in the sense you can't be taken lightly. Buffalo is becoming a tough out.

Wild penalty call on Patriots.

PATRIOTS LOSE.. SUCK IT BELACHEAT

Normally, I'm all over going for it (and I agreed w/ it last week). This time, I thought 3 was the right call 2 yards out.

Same here. It depends a lot on how much time is left in the game. Early in the fourth quarter, kicking was the right move. In the first quarter? No.

If they can manage to pull off one win in the next two weeks against two very difficult teams................ They have a VERY weak schedule immediately following the bye week.

They lost to the browns and beat the ravens. I don't think schedule matters too much, which is a point I try to make every year and everyone either ignores or dismisses my point.

They lost to the browns and beat the ravens. I don't think schedule matters too much, which is a point I try to make every year and everyone either ignores or dismisses my point.

Good point, I agree somewhat. We've all seen this team lose games they should have won, and vice versa. After the break, as it stands right now, the Bills could be facing two teams in consecutive weeks that will end up looking for that #1 overall pick.

The Chiefs are due to lose one. :flirt:

Not sure if I subscribe to the theory of purposely losing to get the first pick though.

Edited by JJFIVEOH

How crazy is it that the Bills and Denver are the only two teams in the league to score at least 20 points in each game? Denver.. given.. But the Bills with a practice squad QB and two banged up RBs. That's pretty crazy.

When Carpenter put that kickoff on the goal line (allowing a return to midfield) after kicking them out of the endzone all day, I thought the game was lost. Had the Bills lost that game, I wonder if Carpenter would have had a job today.

Tomorrow's the day I figure we find out that Freddie really damaged his knee by continuing to play on it.

When Carpenter put that kickoff on the goal line (allowing a return to midfield) after kicking them out of the endzone all day, I thought the game was lost. Had the Bills lost that game, I wonder if Carpenter would have had a job today.

Did the coaches mention whether it was a called short/corner kick or if he just missed it?

Something special about seeing a team finally turning the corner.

Regardless of how the season finishes, the Bills are starting to do things the right way.

Although the numbers don't show it, Fred Jackson had a great game, he went above and beyond what could be asked of him. As important as Jackson was to the victory, it would of been a different outcome if not for Mario Williams. Williams takes a lot of flack because of his contract, one that his play (no matter how good) will never justify, but that's the way it is in free agency, if you want a top player, you're going to have to overpay for him. Williams is on his way to a career high in sacks and possibly a new sack record for the league.

Nobody refers to the Bills as a team that is rebuilding, but they are a team that is in a "rebuilding" process. Darcy Regier should take note that "rebuilding" does not mean you have to lose every game, or that you have an excuse to lose.

Is anyone ever in the Bills store? My aunt is turning 70 next month and she's a die hard Bills fan. I'm pretty much sold on the fact that I have to get her something Eric Wood thanks to his number. The jersey prices are a bit ridiculous though, so I'm wondering how likely it would be to get a name/number t-shirt for him. Online they only have the key guys like Manuel and Williams.

How crazy is it that the Bills and Denver are the only two teams in the league to score at least 20 points in each game? Denver.. given.. But the Bills with a practice squad QB and two banged up RBs. That's pretty crazy.

Looking at it from the other side, Buffalo is one of only 3 teams (Jags, Bucs) to not score more than 24 points in any game this season. I think it's crazy that every single game has been 20-24 points this far into the season.

Looking at it from the other side, Buffalo is one of only 3 teams (Jags, Bucs) to not score more than 24 points in any game this season. I think it's crazy that every single game has been 20-24 points this far into the season.

This probably helps Vegas a lot when setting an over/under.

Just think (yeah, I know, woulda-coulda-shoulda), but if the Bills had beaten NE in Week 1, they'd be tied for first place in the division right now. At this point, the Bills are improving and gelling as a team. I'm not sure you can say that about, say... the Patriots. The Pats are as good as they're gonna get.

Just think (yeah, I know, woulda-coulda-shoulda), but if the Bills had beaten NE in Week 1, they'd be tied for first place in the division right now. At this point, the Bills are improving and gelling as a team. I'm not sure you can say that about, say... the Patriots. The Pats are as good as they're gonna get.

Oline is holding up so far.. Not great, but good enough. A few healthy running backs would sure help matters. A road game, in New Orleans, after their bye followed by a home game against KC is going to stall momentum.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.