2013-2014 Roster Projection Thoughts

qwksndmonster

The conditioning assignment was a complete joke. It was so see through as a plan to get him into the AHL

Looks like the League saw through it as an attempt to buy time for the Sabres and Remparts to figure something out. Not sure what the big deal is since he still counted against the Sabres 23 man roster. LaFontaine's time working for the NHL sure hasn't brought the Sabres any good will from NY.C

Shenanigans will probably fine us today. Of course I feel that Pat LaFontaine might call NYC over something this stupid. Not sure why the league gives a crap.

Maybe we will get lucky and Remparts will just waive his rights and we can be over this stupidity.

Glad to see that McNabb and Adam are getting a shot in Buffalo. Those two I think deserve a look.

May as well see where their respective games are vs NHL competition I'm sure they're coming up to be in the lineup. Both McBain and Weber suck and there are plenty of Forwards who should have a view from upstairs.

@SabresPR

(1/2) After complying with all guidelines in the Collective Bargaining Agreement as they relate to player conditioning assignments,…

@SabresPR

(2/2)…the Sabres’ assignment for Grigorenko was ruled against by the NHL and the team respects the League’s decision.

@BuffaloSabres

#Sabres working on passing drill. Moulson-Hodgson-Stafford, Ehrhoff-Pysyk 1st group out. Girgensons-Ott-Adam, Tallinder-Myers 2nd.

@BuffaloSabres

Foligno-Leino-Grigorenko, Weber-McBain 3rd grouping on the ice. #Sabres

@BuffaloSabres

Tropp-McCormick-Flynn next line in passing drill. Scott on bench. No sign of Ennis yet. #Sabres

Is this official?

@BuffaloSabres

NEWS ALERT: #Sabres President of Hockey Operations Pat LaFontaine announces Luke Adam, Brayden McNabb have been recalled from @AmerksHockey.

Is Adam playing center or wing with Buffalo?

They have the line listed as Girgensons-Ott-Adam Looks like he's on the wing based on that. But is Ott or Girgs at C?

Harrington has the line combos:

Moulson-Hodgson-Stafford

Foligno-Leino-Grigorenko

Adam-Girgensons-Ott

Tropp-McCormick-Flynn (Scott extra)

They have the line listed as Girgensons-Ott-Adam Looks like he's on the wing based on that. But is Ott or Girgs at C?

Moulson-Hodgson-Stafford

Foligno-Leino-Grigorenko

Adam-Girgensons-Ott

Adam has been a LW exclusively for two seasons

Moulson-Hodgson-Stafford

Foligno-Leino-Grigorenko

Adam-Girgensons-Ott

Which forward sits when Ennis is back I wonder?

Which forward sits when Ennis is back I wonder?

My money is on Grigs.

Can't see that happening, especially with the recent quotes on how important it is to manage the younger guys confidence. I'd bet Leino, and then we have a 2nd line of Foligno-Grigs-Stafford/Ennis.

But hell, I've believed in the Sabres before to make competent management decisions with horrible results, so for all I know pin a "2014 #1 Pick" sign to the equipment manager and have him play

Archived