Sabres HARBORcenter updates

sabills

That looks awesome. Marriott, nice!

Those Pegulas are such bad people right?

The Marriot is a front for there money laundering and using children in their hydro fracting operation. :ph34r:

Shaner Hotels, part of Shaner Capital who has a business relationship with Hydro Recovery, a company that treats Marcellus Shale natural gas wastewaters and turns it into a reusable product. Hmmm.

Shaner hotels owns Marriot?

The Marriot is a front for there money laundering and using children in their hydro fracting operation. :ph34r:

well look above, It is part of a company that does work with the waste water from Hydro fracting and in todays "Everythings a conspiracy theory world ............................

Shaner Hotels, part of Shaner Capital who has a business relationship with Hydro Recovery, a company that treats Marcellus Shale natural gas wastewaters and turns it into a reusable product. Hmmm.

A company that treats potentially harmful industrial waste. Cool.

Shaner Hotels will operate the hotel.

A company that treats potentially harmful industrial waste. Cool.

No conspiracy. Just you wipe my ars I'll wipe yours.

Shaner Hotels will operate the hotel.

No conspiracy. Just you wipe my ars I'll wipe yours.

So basically a company that has a relationship with another company has a relationship with Pegula...

that is like...

Aaron Hernandez went to Florida and my new gf lived there and went to FSU which Hernandez played against so she must have been involved with the crap he did NOOOOOOO!!!!!! :flirt: ... Not saying you are a conspiracy theorists just heading off those who might try it.

From the Sabres.

It would be nice if they made the top of it something other than a boring square box.... make it an architectural landmark worth looking it! the Bottom looks pretty nice, spruce up the rest.

What's happened to you the past few years? I want innocent, sweet, homer Chz back......not capitalist, cynic, cronie identifying Chz. ;)

That looks awesome. Marriott, nice!

Those Pegulas are such bad people right?

Who said "they" were bad? (Kim, too?) He's an idiot "fan" who thinks he can run a hockey team. That's my beef, not that he dresses up cute toddlers in pit bull costumes and makes them fight.

Great work. Thanks. Perhaps you will consider joining Team Storm Cloud.

It would be nice if they made the top of it something other than a boring square box.... make it an architectural landmark worth looking it! the Bottom looks pretty nice, spruce up the rest.

The odd tall box shape at the top is critical for concealing the gas drilling rig hidden underneath. You think they're digging that canal for tourism? Fracking takes a lot of water.

It's different than the original drawings.

http://1.cdn.nhle.com/sabres/images/upload/2012/08/20120829-LG-Webster.jpg

The original had the roof slanted.

Who said "they" were bad? (Kim, too?) He's an idiot "fan" who thinks he can run a hockey team. That's my beef, not that he dresses up cute toddlers in pit bull costumes and makes them fight.

Great work. Thanks. Perhaps you will consider joining Team Storm Cloud.

That would be awesome, and much more entertaining then the 2014 Sabres will be!

Marriot is also going to run the old-donovan-building-turned-hotel in canalside, though that one will be a 'Courtyard by Marriot', which tends to be more business oriented. Its nice seeing some REAL hotels down there besides the Adams Mark, which is more overrated than anything in the city. I also have nothing against the boutique hotels (I did the Hotel Lafayette for my wedding and it was AWESOME) but bigtime investment by major corporations from outside the city looks really good on paper, and people go to names they know.

You're ok with this?

Also, Can I borrow the toddler sized Pit Bull costumes this weekend, my brother coming over for a barbecue, and our toddlers are perfect fightin' size.

Bring back the roof slant!

The new windows in the hockey rink are a good touch, thought they were missing that opporunity before. Looks like something interesting might be at the top of the Marriott.

Also: in the old concept illustration, there are Vanek and Miller fans walking around. NONE TO BE SEEN IN THE NEW VERSION.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.