Agree to disagree, for now.

deluca67

I propose a truce. Let's take Darcy Regier and Lindy Ruff off of the table for discussion until the Sabre season has officially ended. It does have to go both ways.

The only exceptions are individual coaching decisions by Lindy Ruff going forward good or bad.

If this is something you can get behind just respond "I'm in!" No other response is welcome, unless I misspelled "I'm in" which is completely possible.

I'm in. As much as I enjoy the banter between TSC and those on the other side, I've always assumed that we wanted the same thing. You can't be that passionate about something without truly loving it first.

I believe they are referred to as the Candyland Gang.

I'm in!

I'm in. As much as I enjoy the banter between TSC and those on the other side, I've always assumed that we wanted the same thing. You can't be that passionate about something without truly loving it first.

I'm in, and you stated it perfectly.

I think this makes no difference until a certain poster comes here, we all know who... And even though I never got into in depth arguments on the subject, I still would like to add that this is a great idea, it will add to the atmosphere of pushing towards the playoffs, and "I'm in".

Archived