Agree to disagree, for now.

deluca67

Now that the armistice has been agreed to, we should start figuring on how we will get the news to our boys and girls in the farthest outposts.

Surely there will between some ongoing skirmishes, out in the frontier lands, wayward topics, etc. Just glad to see that the heavy hitters, so to speak, have agreed to terms of peace.

Willing to serve.

Now that the armistice has been agreed to, we should start figuring on how we will get the news to our boys and girls in the farthest outposts.

Surely there will between some ongoing skirmishes, out in the frontier lands, wayward topics, etc. Just glad to see that the heavy hitters, so to speak, have agreed to terms of peace.

Willing to serve.

Taking this just a tad bit too seriously?

I'm in. As much as I enjoy the banter between TSC and those on the other side, I've always assumed that we wanted the same thing. You can't be that passionate about something without truly loving it first.

It's all about the result. We just all have different ways that we think it should be accomplished. Thats the heart of every board discussion on here...

I'm in.

We shall fight in The Aud club, we shall fight on the forum and chat room, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our hatred of Lindy and Darcy, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the mobile site, we shall fight on the Twitter feed, we shall fight in the morning and in the night, we shall fight in the lunch break; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this forum or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our posters beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British StormCloud, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the Great PA, with all his power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation from the old regime.

Oh, I'm in.

We shall fight in The Aud club, we shall fight on the forum and chat room, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our hatred of Lindy and Darcy, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the mobile site, we shall fight on the Twitter feed, we shall fight in the morning and in the night, we shall fight in the lunch break; we shall never surrender, and if, which I do not for a moment believe, this forum or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our posters beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British StormCloud, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the Great PA, with all his power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation from the old regime.

Oh, I'm in.

Thx for the early morning laugh. Can hear ole Winnies voice as i was reading.

Guess i can say i am in, but like many, was never a participant to start...so great idea!

Oh, I'm in.

Roy Bubbles FTW!

EDIT: I'm in.

• 4 weeks later...

For me, this agreement ended with this post.

I agree with you shrader. Notice how certain posters have mysteriously backed off during this recent run. They can't find it in their own hearts to say something positive about this team.

It's so easy for people to be negative, but so much harder for them to be positive.

if you make a deal, whether it's an armistice, a bet, or whatever, then don't make excuses for not honoring it. Just honor it.

I'm not going to allow a honest gesture to be used against me. I have a month's worth of opinions I have been keeping to myself until the season ended. If people want to be jackasses I am more than willing to let them rip a few days early.

Plenty of people were willing to say that TSC was wrong all along.Your kind gesture made the fake playoff push more enjoyable, while it lasted. Now it's over. One mans opinion, of course, but thank you TSC.

You may have originally written, 'till the season has officially ended. Close enough for me. I won't mind if you now unleash your fury, and may GoDD have mercy on the Status Quo.

Plenty of people were willing to say that TSC was wrong all along.Your kind gesture made the fake playoff push more enjoyable, while it lasted. Now it's over. One mans opinion, of course, but thank you TSC.

You may have originally written, 'till the season has officially ended. Close enough for me. I won't mind if you now unleash your fury, and may GoDD have mercy on the Status Quo.

I don't mind sitting in the dunk tank at times and saying things that need to be said, but reading through the gameday thread was a travesty. Not one poster has anything to do with the results of these millionaires out on the ice. The hate just needs to stop. The Sabres don't suck because DeLuca says they suck or play well because you sleep in a Sabres Snuggie.

I guess it's easier to send in those ticket invoices and sleep at night if a boogeyman like DeLuca is the bad guy.

Archived