Agree to disagree, for now.

deluca67

You do realize that you've just done what you are criticizing him for, right?

As for all the rest, cheez folks, it's hockey. No need to turn on each other over hockey opinions fer cryin out loud.

You haven't been here very long have you.

My 2 cents...

I like short posts. Not long winded ramblings.. Not that good points aren't being made. I just don't want to read novels when I come on a message board.

No kidding, this thread is like reading the Bible.

Same old bullsh*t. You don't have a point. You just want everyone to be miserable.

Not even close to the same thing.

I know what he thinks because I know what he wants us to think. His posts are perfect evidence of his doctrine. I will say it again. There is no discussion from the posts of GoDD. Only the tired rhetoric of someone who wants change but doesn't want to do anything about it except impose his views by any backwards means necessary.

It's not change. It's attention.

But otherwise, you're right.

Agree with Weave and would just add that no one here knows why anyone else here says/does what he says/does. The posts and the actions (like, say, making a commitment and then breaking it) provide plenty to respond to. Assuming you have telepathic ability to understand someone's motives and then responding to those motives is really beside the point, not to mention fundamentally inaccurate.

It's blatantly obvious.

Life evolves, teams evolve and discussions should evolve.

The results this year may have been stagnant, but the team has not.

We added a new owner and seven new players. Didn't work this year. It may have set the table for next.

There is no magic fix. There is only preparation, hard work, calculated risks and luck.

We did it exactly right coming out of the lockout and bacteria crawled into McKee's shin pad.

Fans can only watch and cheer and bitch and analyze with those who care as much as we do.

Its been 37 years of new mixes for me. Not one has worked, but I keep thinking "if only."

Call me a fool, but I don't see each year as telling the same story - same ending maybe, but a different story. We don't know until we play, and that's why I keep coming back.

If I saw only the same old endless unhappy marriage I wouldn't be here.

Don't know why anyone would.

It's funny to watch so many posters expend energy and show so much hatred towards posters like myself and GoDD, while the ones responsible for this teams continued failures, Status Quo, escape the ire. Is is as simple as myself and GoDD offer distractions as convenient targets?

As soon as some of you are willing to turn as critical an eye towards the Status Quo as you do towards your fellow posters, a spot on the TSC will be waiting for you.

As GoDD said, it's not my fault the Sabres are on the outside looking in, again. But if it helps your denial by blaming me, all I can say is I am glad I can help make your day a little better.

We added a new owner and seven new players. Didn't work this year. It may have set the table for next.

There is no magic fix. There is only preparation, hard work, calculated risks and luck.

We did it exactly right coming out of the lockout and bacteria crawled into McKee's shin pad.

Fans can only watch and cheer and bitch and analyze with those who care as much as we do.

Its been 37 years of new mixes for me. Not one has worked, but I keep thinking "if only."

Call me a fool, but I don't see each year as telling the same story - same ending maybe, but a different story. We don't know until we play, and that's why I keep coming back.

Very nice.

McKee was one of my all-time favorite Sabres.

I am quite bullish on the long-term prospects for this franchise.

Now do it in haiku format. :P

It's funny to watch so many posters expend energy and show so much hatred towards posters like myself and GoDD, while the ones responsible for this teams continued failures, Status Quo, escape the ire. Is is as simple as myself and GoDD offer distractions as convenient targets?

As soon as some of you are willing to turn as critical an eye towards the Status Quo as you do towards your fellow posters, a spot on the TSC will be waiting for you.

As GoDD said, it's not my fault the Sabres are on the outside looking in, again. But if it helps your denial by blaming me, all I can say is I am glad I can help make your day a little better.

I could have very easily missed something along the way, but I don't remember seeing anything aimed at you. But if anyone thinks people are blaming posters for anything Sabre related, they really are taking this place way too seriously as TrueBlue pointed out yesterday.

No one is blaming anyone on this Internet forum for anything that has to do with the Sabres. But enjoy thinking that everything is about you.

No one is blaming anyone on this Internet forum for anything that has to do with the Sabres. But enjoy thinking that everything is about you.

It's OK, let it all out.

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

I think I am worthy of a place on TSC. I got spanked last night for posting that the Sabres season was over last night when the Caps tied up the game with 3 mins left. I was told that I need to show more respect to my fellow posters and not be so negative. I didn't realize I was the only negative poster on the board.

Deluca, never pegged you for a Maiden fan (got me tickets for July in Vancouver), but I laughed out loud at the avatar and "No Prayer for the Dying" 10,145 posts summed up in one glorious image.

I have a huge Killers tat on my left arm. I first saw them at the Aud opening for Judas Priest back in the early 80's. .

I think I am worthy of a place on TSC. I got spanked last night for posting that the Sabres season was over last night when the Caps tied up the game with 3 mins left. I was told that I need to show more respect to my fellow posters and not be so negative. I didn't realize I was the only negative poster on the board.

It's all perspective. You're only negative when you say something about a person's favorite. Rag on Ryan Miller for a soft goal and you're negative. Rag on Roy and the same posters will +1 your post.

It's OK, let it all out.

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

It's not your fault.

Another typical response. I love how you and GoDD run around here stirring the pot but never responding to anything when you're called on it.

You two are the Pat Kaletas of SabreSpace.

Archived