Agree to disagree, for now.

deluca67

I have been paying attention to the games. In fact, after the Toronto loss I said that is exactally what you wanted to see if you want the Sabres to have a chance to advance in the playoffs. People are claiming a crusade....but I challenge them to find over the past few weeks where I was saying anything to demean the team. My post here was to say how sad it was that people were attacking each other during the Toronto game, and try to find common ground....then the personal attacks on me came.

It's obvious that a certain group only aims to discredit anything I say, and it leaves me in a defensive posture, ruining it for the rest of the community. While people were busy trying to run Stafford out of town, I said it would be folly to trade him and all he needs is a strong forward on his line who could dump and chase, and go to the net to get him to wake up. HOLY SH!T....see how that worked out?

I guess the "friendships" that are to be developed are only amomgst like-minded individuals. If certain people can't accept that you can be critical of the team and still want them to win....then either they are daft, or have an agenda. Either way, the spillover kills the fun for many others.

I'm convinced now there will be no meaningful change to the status quo yet again. My hope was Pegula. Long term he has a shot, but short term it will be the same doggy-paddling. I won't be deconstructive over the summer or next year because I won't bother to post unless we change GM/coach....or bring in multiple leaders like Shane Doan who can actually give a shot. If I ruin the fun for so many nice people, it isn't worth getting in the last word with a half dozen or so with a TRUE crusade.

Enjoy the next 8 weeks, or 8 hours....whichever comes first.

I agree -- there are far too many posts on this board criticizing you and the rest of TSC.

Please let it go and let's get back to hockey talk. (And I say that to you and everyone else furiously trying to get the last word in on this misbegotten debate.)

I agree -- there are far too many posts on this board criticizing you and the rest of TSC.

Please let it go and let's get back to hockey talk. (And I say that to you and everyone else furiously trying to get the last word in on this misbegotten debate.)

That right there is the problem. That there is even the perception that people are somehow divided up into separate teams. It's ridiculous. Unfortunately people keep pepetuating that myth.

That right there is the problem. That there is even the perception that people are somehow divided up into separate teams. It's ridiculous. Unfortunately people keep pepetuating that myth.

Perhaps, but this whole discussion is so freaking tiresome.

Archived