GDT: Bruins at Sabres 2/8/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

Is anyone else thinking that Boston is gonna bring the thuggery in the 3rd, or is it just me? I'm getting the sense that this game is headed towards Boston-Montreal from late last season. :cry:

Why wouldn't they? That's the difference between their championship team and the Sabres. Buffalo excepts losing, Bruins do not.

Is anyone else thinking that Boston is gonna bring the thuggery in the 3rd, or is it just me? I'm getting the sense that this game is headed towards Boston-Montreal from late last season. :cry:

It's not just you. The third will probably border on outlandish if the trajectory holds.

It's too funny reading how many fans refuse to recognize that when this team is playing well they are playing tougher and more physical. It is the biggest difference in play over this last stretch of games.

You mean when Ruff was behind the bench? Whoops.

Seriously, does anybody think that maybe, MAYBE, this effort has something to do with the fact they've been playing really well since the break, is Miller's first game back against Boston, and they're all tired of hearing about how they're afraid of Boston? No, surely NONE of that has anything to do with this, it's all the guy behind the bench!!!.....who was also behind the bench every other game this year.

The captain is putting the nail in the coffin

Damn, maybe Jason reads our board....

Lindy should consider benching himself once in a while to spark the team.

I love that NBCSports is giving us random shots of Ruff watching the action from afar like Robert E. Lee during Gettysburg.

You mean when Ruff was behind the bench? Whoops.

Seriously, does anybody think that maybe, MAYBE, this effort has something to do with the fact they've been playing really well since the break, is Miller's first game back against Boston, and they're all tired of hearing about how they're afraid of Boston? No, surely NONE of that has anything to do with this, it's all the guy behind the bench!!!.....who was also behind the bench every other game this year.

Do you seriously think that this being James Patrick's first game as a head coach has nothing to do with it?

Archived