GDT: Bruins at Sabres 2/8/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

Lindy is not on the bench, period. He may be advising Patrick, he may have blessed the game-plan, but the General on the field is Patrick. It's the General in the battle with his men who leads and inspires.

Haha!

Patrick has this team firing on all cylinders. Julien has no answers for Patrick's quick decisions and adjustments. I wouldn't be surprised to see Roy drop the gloves tonight.

Patrick has this team firing on all cylinders. Julien has no answers for Patrick's quick decisions and adjustments. I wouldn't be surprised to see Roy drop the gloves tonight.

Enlighten us, what quick decisions and adjustments has Patrick made that Julien was unable to account to? Go ahead now, don't be afraid to be specific. While you're at it, conspicuously forget to mention that we're being out-shot 12-5 in the 3rd and seem like we just want the clock to run out....with Patrick still the general.

Edit: Oh and while you're at it, feel free to berate Patrick for only playing Adam 9 minutes and not having him center the top line.

Enlighten us, what quick decisions and adjustments has Patrick made that Julien was unable to account to? Go ahead now, don't be afraid to be specific. While you're at it, conspicuously forget to mention that we're being out-shot 12-5 in the 3rd and seem like we just want the clock to run out....with Patrick still the general.

Edit: Oh and while you're at it, feel free to berate Patrick for only playing Adam 9 minutes and not having him center the top line.

I'm sure Julien just looked over at the Sabres bench and met Patrick's steely gaze and that was all she wrote.

Patrick can go Alamo mode with the best of them it seems.

GO SABRES!!!

Wowzers, even Adam has some hustle tonight.

People are really starting to get down on Adam. Not sure if they're right or wrong; I have no opinion, yet. But it's definitely out there now. I'm going to try to focus on him on Friday.

Archived