GDT: Bruins at Sabres 2/8/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

You folks who didn't see what was so special about the first need to take off your blinders. For the first time in a while our little guys are playing with some heart. They may not be dominating, but they're playing a game most of us have pined for all season.

It means that his prostate is as big as a basketball and that he has to leave at the end of the first period to take a whiz if they expect him to be back by the wrap up segment.

He is a cheap shot artist.

It means that when your run around, take late hits, talk smack, wear a shield, and turtle half the time.....

You may be a p..sy.

You folks who didn't see what was so special about the first need to take off your blinders. For the first time in a while our little guys are playing with some heart. They may not be dominating, but they're playing a game most of us have pined for all season.

It is always fun to watch brave little guys.. the romans enjoyed it too

DeLuca, do you want them to fight or not fight, FFS? We KNOW the Sabres don't have a tough guy. Good Lord. Make up your mind.

As for the rest of it: I'm pretty happy. And to the poster who said he wanted the Sabs to run Thomas, to whom I responded that it would take 4-5 goals on Rask, well, I obviously underestimated Julien's patience.

It means that when your run around, take late hits, talk smack, wear a shield, and turtle half the time.....

You may be a p..sy.

Or perhaps.In millbury's world a 165 lb guy needs to stand in front of a 250lb guy on steroids and fight him toe to toe because the little guy should be as stupid as the big guy ...

everybody on the ice talks trash..

Archived