GDT: Bruins at Sabres 2/8/12 7:30PM

spndnchz

Scoreboard looks nice, but I'm not sure I saw the dominating period that others did. We got a lucky deflection from the point shot. Had a lucky break when the Bruins goal was called back. Got outshot 12-9. Still nice to have the lead though...

No doubt Boston had the better of the play. Sabres are lucky to be up 2-0. I didn't see the Sabres dominate anything but the scoreboard. Bruins had the better of it in terms of puck possession and play in the O zone by far. I had asked earlier if Boston changes their style when playing down so I guess I'll find out.

GO SABRES!!!

1) Proud of you guys for saying Boston got jobbed on the no-goal

2) Sort of proud of Kaleta for waking up the past 5 games and understanding he needs to drop them to be effective anymore as an aggitator

3) If the Sabres somehow get control of the game, a Sabre will die on the ice tonight

4) James Patrick looks like he has an overactive thyroid

Milbury cannot be even-handed when it comes to the Bruins, end of story. They're right it was a bad call, but as someone else put it - this is Boston we're talking about. They almost had to kill a few people this season before Shanahan finally had to lay down the law with them.

He's still bitter he sucked as a coach. He wouldn't have done a damn thing in Boston if he hadn't already taken over a Cup contending team.

Yeah, insulting Kaleta for fighting with a shield on his helmut. Said it makes him want to "go to the men's room." Whatever the f*ck that means.

GO SABRES!!!

It means that his prostate is as big as a basketball and that he has to leave at the end of the first period to take a whiz if they expect him to be back by the wrap up segment.

Marchand is a POS - I'd like to see someone pound his cheapshot arse ...

He is a cheap shot artist.

The thought occurred to me that Kaleta could easily land a good check on Chara, and hurt Lucic with a well-placed check. However, I fear for Kaleta's health, and I think he would get pummeled after doing one of those things. Kaleta has really sacrificed his body to be where he is at, and I think he's probably one good pounding away from being seriously injured, far beyond a recoverable hockey injury.

Got any more prophecies for tonight? :thumbsup:

Archived