Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Welcome back! One of my groomsman was also observing Ramadan, and my wedding fell right in the middle. I was actually a bit concerned for him on the wedding day, because it was HOT outside. We took our pictures before, so we spent a lot of time running around outside before the ceremony, which was also in the bright sun. But of course he is accustomed to the fasting, so he was just fine. We set aside food and dessert for sundown.

Thank you.

Congratulations on your wedding and congratulations to your friend on a successful Ramadan.  It truly is every Muslims favourite month.

Since Jo is too respectful to post a link, here it is:

http://www.26shirts.com/fab-four.html

Sweet bio at the bottom there  :flirt:

haha my bio for the upcoming Buffalo pieces is more about moving here and has a pic of me and Stuffy the stuffed bison at the Buffalo Science Museum. They were like... hey, for other cities, let's take out all the Buffalove... so I used my passport picture. 

My first design for 26shirts is live now. But it's for Pittsburgh....

Well, that's 1/2 awesome then. :)

Those eyes tho!  :wub:

haha my bio for the upcoming Buffalo pieces is more about moving here and has a pic of me and Stuffy the stuffed bison at the Buffalo Science Museum. They were like... hey, for other cities, let's take out all the Buffalove... so I used my passport picture.

Man, that's an incredible passport photo; mine is terrible. I attribute this to the subject.

Well, that's 1/2 awesome then. :)

Man, that's an incredible passport photo; mine is terrible. I attribute this to the subject.

D'aw. yous guys.

I'm so torn up on the Pitt stuff. I have a ton of Pens fans following my twitter now and I want their money soo I can never be blunt about my dislike for their team anymore now hahah 

You can take your own now. You just have to fit the right size- templates are available online- I used an app on my phone. I took quite a few before I had one I liked. That way you can edit out any acne or such, too. I'm kinda surprised they let people do this- some of my photo pals could probably make their photo look like someone else. I bet they reject photos they deem too "filtered".

I'm only photogenic from certain angles and even then... I never like it. let's just say I'm not a fan of my driver's license... 

D'aw. yous guys.

I'm so torn up on the Pitt stuff. I have a ton of Pens fans following my twitter now and I want their money soo I can never be blunt about my dislike for their team anymore now hahah 

You can take your own now. You just have to fit the right size- templates are available online- I used an app on my phone. I took quite a few before I had one I liked. That way you can edit out any acne or such, too. I'm kinda surprised they let people do this- some of my photo pals could probably make their photo look like someone else. I bet they reject photos they deem too "filtered".

I'm only photogenic from certain angles and even then... I never like it. let's just say I'm not a fan of my driver's license... 

My best "official" photo ever was for my ID Badge at work. Somehow the stars aligned that day and it turned out really well - especially for a one time picture taken by a random security guard.

My drivers license and passport on the other hand... :bag:

D'aw. yous guys.

We found out about that for the last renewal, and for taking RosePie's picture. We took hers when she was 6 months or so, so the recommendation was to put a white blanket down and take it from above instead of trying to get a barely able to sit up infant to look in the right direction. We did, and she promptly had a blow out; I think there may be a little poop in the picture itself. :lol:

My best "official" photo ever was for my ID Badge at work. Somehow the stars aligned that day and it turned out really well - especially for a one time picture taken by a random security guard.

My drivers license and passport on the other hand... :bag:

My UB student ID may be one of my best, I'll have to see if I can find it.

This one isn't bad either:

post-1315-0-03146100-1498503960_thumb.png

Edited by MattPie

Curse the Complaint Thread always closing on Eastern time!  But this is partially awesome:

Jo:  So thankful to hear your sister does not have cancer.  She and your family will get through this, and SabreSpace is always here when you need us.

iTlSn:  The eulogy to your mom was beautiful.  Let the memory of her life and the image of Elaine and Fred re-united for eternity carry you through the next several weeks/months, and know that all of SabreSpace is here for you as well.

I love you guys.

Edited by biodork

Just driving around, minding my own business when I see a sign "free burger and fries!! Now open 11am til 4am!"

At the strip club! Now, I'm not one to judge, but if you are ordering food at the strip club, you are a freakin animal! Haha

My daughter's birthday today.  Watching her enjoy the day with friends and family was awesome. 

Assembling a Barbie McMansion roughly the size of my actual house?  (Thanks, Mom) not so much.  Things improved once it was done.  Only one audible vulgar outburst for the house full of children to hear, as well. 

Forums are really cool. My dad used to own a couple powersports forums while I was growing up. He met all sorts of people from all walks of life. Today we met up with an old internet pal of his. He hasn't seen this guy in 15 years (meaning I've never met him because I was a youngin back then). But we met up at a brewery, and he was like an old friend. We talked for hours over good beer and pretzels. Big hockey fan too!

• 2 weeks later...

The wife and I take part in a fund raiser for cancer research each year with her family.  I absolutely hate sending out the requests for donations, but it's amazing how each time people you would never expect to donate do wind up doing so.  I guess so many more people than you realize have that same F cancer attitude.

The wife and I take part in a fund raiser for cancer research each year with her family. I absolutely hate sending out the requests for donations, but it's amazing how each time people you would never expect to donate do wind up doing so. I guess so many more people than you realize have that same F cancer attitude.

Last year I did the Ride for Roswell. It was actually on the day I moved out of my apartment, so the last day I ever called Buffalo home. Anyways, I was reluctant to share my page on Facebook and ask for donations. But just like you, I was amazed at the people who gave. Broke college friends that are literally living off frozen chicken nuggets and ramen. My Aunt who I didn't even think had a Facebook. My little sister who gave her babysitting money. It was pretty neat. Glad you're getting support!

I'm unaware of this feud.  What's the background?

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/mike-commodore-rips-mike-babcock-claims-columbus-coach-162609059--nhl.html

TL;DR: it śtarted in Anaheim, then he believes Babcock screwed him over for fun when he signed with Detroit.

Also, he might be somewhat unhinged. Hard to tell.

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/mike-commodore-rips-mike-babcock-claims-columbus-coach-162609059--nhl.html

TL;DR: it śtarted in Anaheim, then he believes Babcock screwed him over for fun when he signed with Detroit.

Also, he might be somewhat unhinged. Hard to tell.

Interesting stuff, thanks.

I just caught that second mouse I told you about.  I had an empty coffee can ( :flirt:  my addiction to the dark nectar is awesome) and coaxed the little guy (?) into it and released him into our garden.  I love all of God's creation, but most are not welcome in the house.  Good thing that the little guy was kind of frightened, but also curious. He explored the coffee can and I gently tipped it back up and covered it with a piece of cardboard.  And presto ... easy.

I just caught that second mouse I told you about.  I had an empty coffee can ( :flirt:  my addiction to the dark nectar is awesome) and coaxed the little guy (?) into it and released him into our garden.  I love all of God's creation, but most are not welcome in the house.  Good thing that the little guy was kind of frightened, but also curious. He explored the coffee can and I gently tipped it back up and covered it with a piece of cardboard.  And presto ... easy.

Not to attempt to alarm you unduly, but you've seen two. There may well be many, many more. Might want to get it checked out by a professional.