Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

You're a senior did you say? I do have some next semester, and had one of them this past Fall as well.

I took my final gen ed as a last semester senior.

It was Nursing 101.  Something about the Life Cycle.  I had to fill my biological sciences requirement.

About three weeks from the end of the semester, the professor called me out and asked me why I hadn't turned in my "topic statement" for my three page "paper" due at the end of the semester.

I told her I didn't think I needed to do one.

She asked me why I thought I could write a three page paper without an approved topic statement.

I explained that in three weeks, I was to be awarded a degree in English, and that if I couldn't write a three page paper on ANYTHING without a so-called "topic statement," the university had bigger problems.

She learned something that day.  

Cool beanz.  Congrats.

Thanks 

What if you had said no?

I was thinking of it just to screw with him, but he did it out of nowhere and so fast it caught me off guard

Duel at 20 paces.

At dawn.

I actually did demand livestock from him; 2 cows and a goat or a sheep at least

Thanks

I was thinking of it just to screw with him, but he did it out of nowhere and so fast it caught me off guard

I actually did demand livestock from him; 2 cows and a goat or a sheep at least

In exchange for peace and unity throughout the kingdom?

I am enjoying hockey and the SS board this year..  Last year really wore me down over the losing and infighting over it.   :(

Know that I appreciate ALL the people and personalities on here. :worthy:  Now let's go on a 8 game win streak and get in playoff position.   :flirt: All of a sudden the Division is not so scary.  Two games against the Caps will certainly tell us a lot about desire.

Teams I really enjoy watching this year:

Sabres, Stars, Panthers, Capitals, Flames, Yotes  and Oilers

Edited by wjag

1 thing:  The Sam Reinhart jersey my wife ordered for me for Christmas showed up today.

Not so AWESOME:  They shipped the wrong box to us.  The invoice inside has someone else's name, and a Jack Eichel jersey that's too small for me.  :(

So you didn't get it   :flirt: ..  And you get to keep and Eichel for a grandkid

1 thing:  The Sam Reinhart jersey my wife ordered for me for Christmas showed up today.

Not so AWESOME:  They shipped the wrong box to us.  The invoice inside has someone else's name, and a Jack Eichel jersey that's too small for me.  :(

This explains SO much. :lol:

:beer: