Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Maybe now you can finally get your grade 10.

I got my Grade 10. I got 57, which is awesome. It's the best mark I've ever gotten without cheating. So I'm really happy. I can't believe it, still. I never thought I was gonna get my Grade 10 ever in my whole life.

So now I can maybe even get my Grade 11, who knows?

I got my Grade 10. I got 57, which is awesome. It's the best mark I've ever gotten without cheating. So I'm really happy. I can't believe it, still. I never thought I was gonna get my Grade 10 ever in my whole life.

So now I can maybe even get my Grade 11, who knows?

Atodaso.

Last night this pretty girl took me on a date to a Bison's game, and it just happened to be a rehab game for Edwin Encarnacion, which is a name I know well, and he hit a grand slam as part of a five-run inning. Baseball is an awesome game to take in live. Had an Awesome time. I love having excuses to make the long drive into Buffalo.

May be a little different than most of these .. THIS is F'N awesome ... to find out that my niece's little girl who's almost 6, CAN ... yes CAN eat cherry tomatoes! Little Skyler has what's called EE - eosiphils (?) in her esophagus that doesn't let her digest most anything w/out some sort of reaction. Her food allergies leave her with a diet of Annie's mac & cheese, apples, She can have Dove chocolate, Doritos certain JUNK so when she have something nutritious and LIKE it .. THAT'S F'N awesome. She's the apple of my eye and has no idea who the Buffalo Sabres are ...

I need a tissue ...

May be a little different than most of these .. THIS is F'N awesome ... to find out that my niece's little girl who's almost 6, CAN ... yes CAN eat cherry tomatoes! Little Skyler has what's called EE - eosiphils (?) in her esophagus that doesn't let her digest most anything w/out some sort of reaction. Her food allergies leave her with a diet of Annie's mac & cheese, apples, She can have Dove chocolate, Doritos certain JUNK so when she have something nutritious and LIKE it .. THAT'S F'N awesome. She's the apple of my eye and has no idea who the Buffalo Sabres are ...

I need a tissue ...

That is truly awesome, hope she can get better :)

Now good joke i heard today.

A russian, American, and african women are on a plane, that is crashing down to the earth.

The American woman starts putting on her make up.

The flight attendant approaches her and asks, what are you doing ?

The American women responds: well im making myself beautifull, because i heard they rescue the prettiest thing first.

The russian woman start putting on all her jewels

The Russian woman responds: Well im putting on my jewels, because i heard they rescue the rich first.

The African women pulls down her pants, and puts her naked ass on the window

The African women responds; well I hear they go for the black box first :P

Might be lost on in translation, but by black box, we main black s.natch :P

Edited by Heimdall

I love a good brewery tour. I look forward to checking out a few of the places around here. Most of it is way over my head, but it's always a fun time. That's one thing I'll miss about Boston. There were a ton of good breweries up there.

Plenty to check out in Cary/Apex/Holly springs area.

Fortnight brewing in Cary

Brueprint brewing in Apex

Carolina brewing and Bombshell brewing are right near me in Holly Springs

Aviator brewery and Draftline brewery in Fuquay.

That's just in southern wake county. There are plenty more in Raleigh and Durham.

Plenty to check out in Cary/Apex/Holly springs area.

Fortnight brewing in Cary

Brueprint brewing in Apex

Carolina brewing and Bombshell brewing are right near me in Holly Springs

Aviator brewery and Draftline brewery in Fuquay.

That's just in southern wake county. There are plenty more in Raleigh and Durham.

I've heard good things. That will probably be my best way of learning the local stuff as I'm more of a home drinker. Buying a six pack and bringing it home can end badly if you wind up not liking the beer. If they have tours, there's my prime opportunity to taste them.

I've heard good things. That will probably be my best way of learning the local stuff as I'm more of a home drinker. Buying a six pack and bringing it home can end badly if you wind up not liking the beer. If they have tours, there's my prime opportunity to taste them.

Most do tours, but your best bet is CBC in holly springs. Free beer tour every Saturday at 1 PM. Before I had kids it was a Saturday ritual for me since I can walk there from my house. I can get 3-5 free pints every time depending on how crowded it is.

Most do tours, but your best bet is CBC in holly springs. Free beer tour every Saturday at 1 PM. Before I had kids it was a Saturday ritual for me since I can walk there from my house. I can get 3-5 free pints every time depending on how crowded it is.

Ha, that'll be a tough name to get used to. Those same initials were A brewery/restaurant in Cambridge, MA. We will have to check that out just for nostalgia sake as it was one of our early dates where we first realized we had a potential future together.