Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Did he put the ring on the wrong hand?

That and maybe the fact that he seems really intent on getting the hell out of there afterwards with her trailing behind?

Oh well, guy was probably nervous as ######. Congrats to the happy couple. Her confusion was pretty adorable.

My takeaway- The "Lovabulls". Really?

d4rk, have you dined? I made this for you. Look out Jo, I'm coming for your man. The way to his heart is through his lower GI tract, ya know.

:w00t:

Izzat your garbage disposal drain catcher thing? If so, I approve. For a moment I was confused as it looks like part of our coffee percolator.

And sure, good luck with his biohazard fart powers. If you wanna wriggle on up there towards his heart, that's your choice!

I'll have cookies made for whenever you boys get done playing Cave Explorer.

Izzat your garbage disposal drain catcher thing? If so, I approve. For a moment I was confused as it looks like part of our coffee percolator.

And sure, good luck with his biohazard fart powers. If you wanna wriggle on up there towards his heart, that's your choice!

:huh:

Boy, things have kinda taken a turn in here.

I have a staff of 17 people working at my funeral homes. They range from funeral directors to office staff to interns and every single one of them donated their Christmas bonus to St Judes Childrens hospital i memeory of my sister.Great bunch of folks just great folks and I am not ashamed to say they made me cry this morning with their kind gesture.

I have a staff of 17 people working at my funeral homes. They range from funeral directors to office staff to interns and every single one of them donated their Christmas bonus to St Judes Childrens hospital i memeory of my sister.Great bunch of folks just great folks and I am not ashamed to say they made me cry this morning with their kind gesture.

That is definitely awesome to hear!

Great! Now I am crying

This, my friend, is what it's all about.

A Blessed Christmas to you and yours.

Oh my goodness. This is truly touching. What wonderful people you know. Merry Christmas, all! Giving is a wonderful thing.

My today is awesome story:

We just did our White Elephant exchange. I work at a video game company, so there's lots of pranking and game related humor. Always a lot of fun when not facing stupid feedback or deadlines.

Giant boxes with boxes within and stuffing for a tiny gift card... Handmade gameboy pillows.. Lots of legos. Old video games that are probably worth money (handheld Batman, Golden Axe and Double Dragon!) and ...

The gift I managed to pick was homemade jam, cookies, sauce, and venison sausage. I was SO excited. Not being a hunter or really knowing anyone I could mooch off of, I hadn't found venison sausage to get for d4rk, something I'd been wanting to do. It's illegal to buy in NY state.

Then, it got stolen. In the last round. There was no way to steal it back. I was crestfallen. I ended up with some admittedly cool Nintendo themed toys. I'm not really a gamer, and REALLLLY wanted that sausage. (go ahead, yuk it up).

I ran downstairs to actually meet with one of the Sabrespace denizens on here. When I came back, the thief came over with the box, and we split it up. She didn't really want the jam or most of the cookies, so I let her take the sauce and sugar cookies and gave her my Nintendo toys.

And I got the sausage.

Awesome.

Earlier today I was turning right from a one-way two lane road into a 4 lane road. The new road has two normal lanes and then a left turn lane and a right turn lane. I was in the left lane and I stayed in left one because I wanted to go straight (so I was one lane over from the left turn lane). Traffic was backed up decently, so the car behind me was hung up in the intersection, trying to get into that turn lane.

I could see in my rearview mirror that this woman was absolutely screaming at me to move over into that left turn lane so she wouldn't be stuck. Why on earth would I do this? I'm not turning left so I don't belong in that lane. I also wasn't the one who pulled out into and blocked the intersection. It was hilarious. I started looking into my mirror and wiping away fake tears, praying that she could see me. It was hilarious how angry she was and since I did nothing wrong, I was going to have as much fun with it as possible. She definitely saw my polite hello wave.

Earlier today I was turning right from a one-way two lane road into a 4 lane road. The new road has two normal lanes and then a left turn lane and a right turn lane. I was in the left lane and I stayed in left one because I wanted to go straight (so I was one lane over from the left turn lane). Traffic was backed up decently, so the car behind me was hung up in the intersection, trying to get into that turn lane.

I could see in my rearview mirror that this woman was absolutely screaming at me to move over into that left turn lane so she wouldn't be stuck. Why on earth would I do this? I'm not turning left so I don't belong in that lane. I also wasn't the one who pulled out into and blocked the intersection. It was hilarious. I started looking into my mirror and wiping away fake tears, praying that she could see me. It was hilarious how angry she was and since I did nothing wrong, I was going to have as much fun with it as possible. She definitely saw my polite hello wave.

What was she driving? These details are crucial.

Recently something like this happened to me, where the car in front of me was turning left at a stop sign and I was turning right. Absolutely nobody was on the street in the lane I was turning into, so I rolled up next to the car (there was no lane here, just a massive shoulder). As I was looking left (just in case any cars came out of nowhere) this guy and his wife were both angrily ranting at me. I gave them a surprised happy face and then put both of my hands on my heart. I blew them a kiss as I drove away.

Yesterday I went skiing for the first time in 2 years. It was very nice and I only tried to cross over a few times :blink:

My girlfriend is finally done with her first semester. She'll get home in an hour or so.

Recently something like this happened to me, where the car in front of me was turning left at a stop sign and I was turning right. Absolutely nobody was on the street in the lane I was turning into, so I rolled up next to the car (there was no lane here, just a massive shoulder). As I was looking left (just in case any cars came out of nowhere) this guy and his wife were both angrily ranting at me. I gave them a surprised happy face and then put both of my hands on my heart. I blew them a kiss as I drove away.

Yesterday I went skiing for the first time in 2 years. It was very nice and I only tried to cross over a few times :blink:

My girlfriend is finally done with her first semester. She'll get home in an hour or so.

I've been known to blow a kiss to angry young males in traffic. the result is predictable. Pisses them off even more. Lulz.

Great road rage stories...

So about a month ago on my commute home from work, I was on the highway in the passing lane going 77-ish in a 70 and passing a line of cars. When out of the blue this woman in a Camry speeds right up to my bumper, she had to be going at least 90 before she slammed on her brakes behind me. So I see her in my rear view ranting and raving and throwing her arms up in the air. I had my truck on cruise control so I continued passing the line of cars, neither speeding up or slowing down as I continue passing all the cars I move to the right. Well this woman was going to show me a thing or two!! She sped up to pass me and gave me the finger as she did, then darted into my lane and hit her brakes. So clearly I'm dealing with a lunatic and I just back off. She sped away going 85 to 90 and I watch her disappear weaving in and out of the traffic ahead.

I continue on my commute, get off at my exit and travel the few miles down the road before the light that turns into my subdivision.... and guess who is waiting at the light in front of me? Hurry up and wait indeed. She even drove like a lunatic in the subdivision, completely ignoring stop signs and going at least 45-50 on the residential street. At this point I just made a mental note of her license plate in case I ever were to come across her again.

Fast forward to yesterday, my wife shows me a post on our community facebook page about some woman driving a camry that had passed a stopped school bus in our subdivision that afternoon. Most of the comments under this post were other people describing similar actions by the same driver...and worse. I had saved the license plate on my phone after my encounter with this woman, so I took a walk last night past the house that the folks on FB claimed that she lived and surprise, surprise it's the very same car/woman. I'd pay money to see her read the stream of comments from that FB post, some people had the pitchforks out last night and were really almost crossing the line in letting her have it.

I'm not sure which is true, but either I attract kooky drivers like this or there are so many of them out there that I see one almost every day on my commute. I've got too many stories to relate, but I will pass along this (old) joke:

Bob and Ray are driving along in Ray's car. As they approach an intersection, the traffic signal turns red. Ray floors the accelerator and blows through the red light. In disbelief, Bob turns to Ray and says, "Hey, you just ran that red light!".

Ray replies, "Don't worry about it - my brother does it all the time."

They continue down the road a way. At the next intersection, Ray again runs a red light. Bob calls him on it again, and again Ray says, "Hey, my brother does it all the time."

At the next intersection, the light turns green as the car approaches. Ray slams on the brakes and brings the car to a screeching halt.

Bob screams, "What the heck are you doing? The light is green!"

Ray answers, "Yeah, but my brother might be coming the other way..."

:rolleyes: