Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Seinfeld kept a show about nothing going for years.  Why did the thread need to be shut down?

I'm not sure why the thread was shut down exactly, but I am assuming that the originator of the thread is doing his best to not upset the apple cart, and the thread was starting to head down a slippery, pot hole laden path, and before an apple was lost...poof the cart was gone.

Then again I still don't know why a show about nothing lasted for so long, so I don't know much about nothing.

Weave?

If it was him, he probably thought I was asking for weed. I know he has gone there and there were big boy drinks involved, but he had people with him so I didn't want to bother until he left. I don't think it was him since Weave was posting here not long before I saw the person. That poor guy must be more confused than I am.

Weave?

And haha I just remembered that that's how I met Hoss! On a bus trip to the Sabres/Preds game last year I just said "Tankalicious", but my attempt worked :P

And then we made sweet love.

Well if it wasn't weave I'm sure it's long-forgotten, ghost. And qwk, yes, but I doubt he remembers :P my friends gave me some weird looks for sure.

How could I ever forget? You're a chill dude. Glad to have another knowledgeable Sabres fan for the bus ride (just joshin' I'm not one). The lady isn't exactly full of passion for hockey or sports in general.

Well if it wasn't weave I'm sure it's long-forgotten, ghost. And qwk, yes, but I doubt he remembers :P my friends gave me some weird looks for sure.

This teaches me a lesson. If I can ask a stranger, "Weave?", which probably sounds like weed.......I better not run into someone I think is Chz and ask her name......

I may or may not have attempted to introduce myself to someone on the board whose name sounds like an illegal plant that is smoked, at a local watering hole tonight. After saying the name a few times to a response of confusion/concern, I abandoned the effort.

Weave?

And haha I just remembered that that's how I met Hoss! On a bus trip to the Sabres/Preds game last year I just said "Tankalicious", but my attempt worked :P

If it was him, he probably thought I was asking for weed. I know he has gone there and there were big boy drinks involved, but he had people with him so I didn't want to bother until he left. I don't think it was him since Weave was posting here not long before I saw the person. That poor guy must be more confused than I am.

LOL

Not me.  I was a home body last night.  Although i do suffer from resting confusion face.

Dwight, I'd acknowledge you and have a drink or 4 if we stumbled upon each other.  I'm curious about the location.

Edited by weave

For my 10 year old who hates reading anything that isn't on his ipad, I broke open an anthology of short stories of literature this morning.  He randomly chose a short poem called "Poetry" by Marianne Moore... It is about reading and her dislike for it... God speaking to him... Awesome!

For my 10 year old who hates reading anything that isn't on his ipad, I broke open an anthology of short stories of literature this morning.  He randomly chose a short poem called "Poetry" by Marianne Moore... It is about reading and her dislike for it... God speaking to him... Awesome!

I'm assuming an ebook reader on the ipad doesn't count?

LOL

Not me.  I was a home body last night.  Although i do suffer from resting confusion face.

Dwight, I'd acknowledge you and have a drink or 4 if we stumbled upon each other.  I'm curious about the location.

It was Ebenezer Ale House. You posted the pic with the hockey stick and this guy was a dead ringer except with hair grown out more. They were watching hockey with a glass of bourbon and a martini. I must have just been overexcited to be freed from Sabrespace jail.

I thought of sending over a round and tell them it was from Ghost.

That could have been an all-around disaster.......

It was Ebenezer Ale House. You posted the pic with the hockey stick and this guy was a dead ringer except with hair grown out more. They were watching hockey with a glass of bourbon and a martini. I must have just been overexcited to be freed from Sabrespace jail.

I thought of sending over a round and tell them it was from Ghost.

That could have been an all-around disaster.......

LOL

I guess I have a doppleganger.  The reaction  might have been priceless.  Dwight sending a stranger a drink.  Just don't glance over to the restrooms when he receives it!