Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Looks like I am back on the interview circuit.  Had a call out of the blue this morning from a company I sent a resume to many months ago. Its a place I've tried to interview with many times.  Either they are just getting around to it now, or something new opened up and they grabbed my name off the pile.  I'm not entirely sure what I am interviewing for, but the phone call sounded interesting.  I'm scheduled for Thursday afternoon.  We'll see I guess.

Adopted a second dog with my fiance over the weekend.  A pit bull/Terrier mix.  She is adorable, and gets along great with the pit bull/lab mix we already had in the house.  We got her from the Lollypop Farm in Rochester, and they were great to work with.  The dog we ended up getting wasn't even one we were overly excited to meet, but they introduced her to us first, and we chose to forego the other meetings and adopted her.  

She's mostly house trained.  only downside is she is the only dog I have ever met that is afraid of the dark (could've just been first night jitters in a new house too, but we'll find out tonight).  We had to leave a few lights on last night.

I garuantee there have been children conceived in every parking lot of every arena of every sport in every city in the world.

Absolutely. Bathrooms, too. But, so far, Long Island is the only one represented by a fidgety older woman screaming into a microphone about her son's creation.

Absolutely. Bathrooms, too. But, so far, Long Island is the only one represented by a fidgety older woman screaming into a microphone about her son's creation.

Not to mention that the kid's friends are never going to let him forget his mom's interview and prior parking lot activities.

Not to mention that the kid's friends are never going to let him forget his mom's interview and prior parking lot activities.

They're not exactly kids anymore (she did say 1982, right?), more like her grand kids are forced to deal with grandma's family truxter exploits, little kids are mean.....  

Scored my second goal Sunday night, and the greenest guy in the group also got a goal. He is still learning how to skate, and largely operates as a pylon on the ice, but he got a rebound and both teams were stomping and screaming for him. It was really cool. 

Always finding new and interesting ways to hurt myself, I'm going to start an aerial hoops class tonight. Think circus, hanging from a ceiling on a trapeze type thing. Pretty excited. 

Scored my second goal Sunday night, and the greenest guy in the group also got a goal. He is still learning how to skate, and largely operates as a pylon on the ice, but he got a rebound and both teams were stomping and screaming for him. It was really cool.

Always finding new and interesting ways to hurt myself, I'm going to start an aerial hoops class tonight. Think circus, hanging from a ceiling on a trapeze type thing. Pretty excited.