Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

Interent gaming....when it works! Anyone have a PS4 and an account w/ comcast? I can connect to the internet w/ the PS4, but I'm unable to sign in to the playstation network. Did not have this problem w/ directv. Just curious if others are experiencing the same problem. 

I have a PS4 but it is connecting just fine. 

Are you connected w/ Comcast? I have an Arris router/modem. Have no difficulty w/ PS3, computer and Roku 3 connecting w/ it. Supposedly the router firmware has to be updated. When I hook my PS4 up to directv, everything is fine. Only difficulty is w/ Comcast. 

There really is no thread where this fits, so I'm going to label it as awesomely stupid.  I noticed a strange license plate in front of me this morning.  When I finally took the time to read it, it said "PRPLRAIN".  She even had the old artist logo printed off from her computer and taped to the inside of the window.  There really is no better way to start the day than with a good laugh.

There really is no thread where this fits, so I'm going to label it as awesomely stupid.  I noticed a strange license plate in front of me this morning.  When I finally took the time to read it, it said "PRPLRAIN".  She even had the old artist logo printed off from her computer and taped to the inside of the window.  There really is no better way to start the day than with a good laugh.

So is Apolonia's 50 something year old rack as saggy as imagined, or didn't you get a chance to check the driver out?

We'll have to wait until August to see if this guy can hold a candle to Stieg Larsson, but at least for now it's awesome that Lisbeth Salander will live on:

http://www.vulture.com/2015/01/that-which-does-not-kill-dragon-tattoo-sequel.html

Interesting, I just finished up the books a few weeks ago. There's apparently a draft of another book that Larsson wrote before he died, but there's A> a lot of dispute over who owns the rights and B> conflicting reports on how finished it is. I'm a little worried about it's being (according to the article) "potential global significance to that of Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code". If that means it's going to be big: perhaps. If it has Lisbeth Salander traipsing around the globe solving some vast conspiracy, I'm not sure that'll work. I mean, where will she get those pizzas she's always eating?

Edited by MattPie

Interesting, I just finished up the books a few weeks ago. There's apparently a draft of another book that Larsson wrote before he died, but there's A> a lot of dispute over who owns the rights and B> conflicting reports on how finished it is. I'm a little worried about it's being (according to the article) "potential global significance to that of Dan Brown's The Da Vinci Code". If that means it's going to be big: perhaps. If it has Lisbeth Salander traipsing around the globe solving some vast conspiracy, I'm not sure that'll work. I mean, where will she get those pizzas she's always eating?

:lol: I just started the third one after obsessively reading the other two in large blocks of my evenings the last week or two.  I'm trying to leave it alone until this weekend since I'll have time to read on planes and I have other things I should be doing now, but GD these books are good.

:lol: I just started the third one after obsessively reading the other two in large blocks of my evenings the last week or two.  I'm trying to leave it alone until this weekend since I'll have time to read on planes and I have other things I should be doing now, but GD these books are good.

I read them from before xmas to a couple weeks ago, I wish I had the time to devote to fiction reading like I used to. My reading at best as an hour or two around midnight when the wife and baby are asleep. I was obsessed with this series though, I'd read on my reader, tablet, or phone, whenever I got a few minutes to spare.

This weekend I'm curling up with a great book called "RADIUS: Securing Public Access to Private Resources".

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596003227.do

Edited by MattPie

I read them from before xmas to a couple weeks ago, I wish I had the time to devote to fiction reading like I used to. My reading at best as an hour or two around midnight when the wife and baby are asleep. I was obsessed with this series though, I'd read on my reader, tablet, or phone, whenever I got a few minutes to spare.

This weekend I'm curling up with a great book called "RADIUS: Securing Public Access to Private Resources".

http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9780596003227.do

Sounds like a real page-turner.   :P   And I miss reading... I always have other stuff I should be doing, and if a book is good I can't "just" read for a couple minutes before bed because I'll get sucked into it and realize an hour or two later it's way too late, haha.