Things that are AWESOME...

SDS

We're doing a wrestling game for Addicting Games and they couldn't give us any sound effects/clear anything for us to use. So we had to do the voice acting ourselves. I just got done helping add to the voice of the one female character- a leather clad dominatrix. I'm embarrassed the whole office had to hear it, but you shoulda heard the boys making voices (taunts, catchphrases, laughs, grunts/grapplin noises) for the psychotic clown and the luchador. Well, when the game comes out, you can!

Edited by Josie914

Thanks for all the kind words. We've actually been filming her a lot lately so we have some before and afters. Something else that's awesome, apparently minors get pushed to the front of the line so we are picking up her medical marijuana tomorrow, something we didn't think was going to happen for months.

We're doing a wrestling game for Addicting Games and they couldn't give us any sound effects/clear anything for us to use. So we had to do the voice acting ourselves. I just got done helping add to the voice of the one female character- a leather clad dominatrix. I'm embarrassed the whole office had to hear it, but you shoulda heard the boys making voices (taunts, catchphrases, laughs, grunts/grapplin noises) for the psychotic clown and the luchador. Well, when the game comes out, you can!

I know what I'm doin' this weekend, test a sample of E's "medicine", log on to AG and listen to Jo wrestle. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the kind words. We've actually been filming her a lot lately so we have some before and afters. Something else that's awesome, apparently minors get pushed to the front of the line so we are picking up her medical marijuana tomorrow, something we didn't think was going to happen for months.

I know what I'm doin' this weekend, test a sample of E's "medicine", log on to AG and listen to Jo wrestle. :thumbsup:

Pretty sure I set back feminism by about a decade with my performance. :( When I actually did do grappling and stuff I never made any noise because well... room full of guys.

Good luck with the meds! Ten bucks on her first conversation being about the complexities of the universe, man.

Dotted the I's and crossed the T's on a new funeral home down in Savannah. I've 4 in the Atlanta area but added another on the coast. This one is for my daughter when she is ready. On top of that last week I closed on another property on Tybee Island a block from the lightnhouse and 4 blocks from my MeeMaw and PawPaw's place.After all the dust settles I'm going to the woods for 2 weeks deer hunting

Dotted the I's and crossed the T's on a new funeral home down in Savannah. I've 4 in the Atlanta area but added another on the coast. This one is for my daughter when she is ready. On top of that last week I closed on another property on Tybee Island a block from the lightnhouse and 4 blocks from my MeeMaw and PawPaw's place.After all the dust settles I'm going to the woods for 2 weeks deer hunting

You're the guy with that 1500(?) acre spread aren't you? That really is awesome.

Huzzah!

Good luck in the woods.

This is the first time in a long while that my birthday hasn't fallen on the same weekend as Thanksgiving. So now the drinking this weekend is dedicated solely to me! The Sabres are honoring my birth with the terrible 3rds.

The ECHL started doing back-to-back-to-back scheduling, so the Jackals are playing 3 home games against Kalamazoo this weekend. My entire family is going tonight, and then tomorrow night my brother and I are going to the pre game drop in. A bunch of guys play then shower and change (together, vigorously) and then head over and watch the Jackals game which takes place in the same building.

You're the guy with that 1500(?) acre spread aren't you? That really is awesome.

At first it was 1500 acres then I purchased 750 more on the same tract of land. So you are correct, good memory my friend. The 750 is going to be used for some horses my daughter has and some beef cattle my daddy wants to move down to south GA from his land in Ellijay as well as some cotton and soybeans. After my daddy retired from the funeral business he started raising cattle and some hogs to keep himself busy and my mama sane!! LOL

We just tricked our boss into doing a gravy shot. Gravy and vodka. Absolutely disgusting, apparently tastes like cigarettes. Fridays, man...

Nice. A friend and I have a rather stupid ritual of doing a goldschlager and franks hot sauce shot every time we are at a certain watering hole. Thankfully it's in NY and I don't find myself there very often these days.

We just tricked our boss into doing a gravy shot. Gravy and vodka. Absolutely disgusting, apparently tastes like cigarettes. Fridays, man...

There is a shot called a "bullshot"; half bullion, half vodka, apparently served hot. Chill it and throw a little Frank's in there, and I think it would be pretty good.

There also is a shot called a "flu shot," but there's a whole thread about that one.

Edited by Eleven

There is a shot called a "bullshot"; half bullion, half vodka, apparently served hot. Chill it and throw a little Frank's in there, and I think it would be pretty good.

There also is a shot called a "flu shot," but there's a whole thread about that one.

All Czervik: Hey! Can you make a bullshot?

Tony D'Annunzio: Can you make a shoe smell?

Hey guys n gals! I finally made my christmas card for the year. If any of you guys want me to send you one, pm me your address! Here's a link to it on my blog. It's not hockey themed but it's pretty kid's book-ish, can't make something too weird and offend all my relatives like I did one year... Ask d4rk about the card I sent him once with Lemmy of Motorhead in a sleigh full of demonic reindeer flying over a burning church...

http://joanna-eberts.blogspot.com/2013/11/christmas-card.html

Hey guys n gals! I finally made my christmas card for the year. If any of you guys want me to send you one, pm me your address! Here's a link to it on my blog. It's not hockey themed but it's pretty kid's book-ish, can't make something too weird and offend all my relatives like I did one year... Ask d4rk about the card I sent him once with Lemmy of Motorhead in a sleigh full of demonic reindeer flying over a burning church...

http://joanna-eberts...stmas-card.html

That's fantastic! :) The Lemmy card sounds pretty awesome too!

Salami, Cappacola, ham?

Fantastic sub. It was my favorite overall until I found Primo's (PA/NJ chain) Sharp Italian. Prosciutto, Sharp Provolone, Thumanns Capacola & Natural Casing Genoa Salami. Great cold cuts and probably the best sub rolls I've ever had. I just wish they wouldn't call them hoagies.