Ryan Miller denies involvement in trade rumors

spndnchz

I agree with all of this except JGL - all we know about him is that he scores a bunch of points in the highest scoring league on the planet.

If he makes the Canadian squad for the world juniors that immediately vaults him up the list. That's an elite group of prospects on that team, especially on the blue line. We're talking so highly of McNabb here, but remember that he couldn't even make that team.

my guess? the bobby ryan sweepstakes are over.

Me too.

Right! and would he say those same things if some other team offered him a $10 million per year renegotiated contract. Talk is cheap!

Nonsense.

BTW: do you know what's even cheaper than talk? Some yob across the continent writing that "we keep hearing that Miller wouldn't mind a trade" and then backpedaling when he gets called on it -- and other bozos immediately assuming that the BS is true and criticizing Miller for it.

There is so much crap in this sentence I am not sure where to start...

1) There are major penalties for teams that talk to other teams players about leaving without consent... it does not happen.

2) You can not renegotiate a contract in the NHL... this isn't the NFL. Contracts are pretty well set in stone.

3) Did you listen to the interview? Miller not only sounded genuine it actually sounded like he felt bad about his play...

4) Fail.

Beat me to it.

The last star forward the Boudreau coached ran him out of town. Maybe Bruce wants to make a mark by bringing in his own guys.

hmmm, i dunno. i trust that ryan is a very different sort of cat than ovechkin. besides, how would boudreau want to import "his own" elite talent if that it was that same elite talent that just ran him out of town. :blink:

I did not know about Bobby Ryans crazy family history. His father almost killed his mother, the family fled the authorities to go to canada, then getting discovered in California 5 years later. WOW this kid has been through a lot.

jesus.

on another note, he could arguably satisfy GoDD's (i think?) desire for (proverbial) "prison scars."

hmmm, i dunno. i trust that ryan is a very different sort of cat than ovechkin. besides, how would boudreau want to import "his own" elite talent if that it was that same elite talent that just ran him out of town. :blink:

jesus.

on another note, he could arguably satisfy GoDD's (i think?) desire for (proverbial) "prison scars."

I meant more that he would want to make his mark on the team by choosing the guys he wants that fit his system in return for the Bobby Ryan trade if it goes through. I didn't mean grabbing guys from the caps. Pure speculation on my part of course.

1) There are major penalties for teams that talk to other teams players about leaving without consent... it does not happen.

2) You can not renegotiate a contract in the NHL... this isn't the NFL. Contracts are pretty well set in stone.

3) Did you listen to the interview? Miller not only sounded genuine it actually sounded like he felt bad about his play...

4) Fail.

You pro Miller fans are so ###### dumb it is funny! :w00t:

Right! and would he say those same things if some other team offered him a $10 million per year renegotiated contract. Talk is cheap!

4) Fail.

Your posts are horrible.

I love watching yellowsnow make a post and watching the carnage enfold. It's like chumming the water for the sharks... :death:

Seriously, do you have anything of value to post here?

What part of that post is dumb? the part where he disproved everything you said? Your disdain for Miller is well known, and your posts have become annoying. Quit while you're ahead (passed that point LONG ago) before you dig any deeper...

I love watching yellowsnow make a post and watching the carnage enfold. It's like chumming the water for the sharks... :death:

Well, he needs to keep busy while Mom is finishing up the grilled cheese and chocolate milk. Then he has to clean up his room.

ummm you do realize that nothing I said was pro miller? It was stating NHL rules and regulations? Unfortunatley you are an idiot because not only do you not know some of the rules of the league you also can't handle posting anything but insults and acting like a 5 year old cretin. SDS should just ban you.

4) Fail.

While we cannot directly determine intelligence of the above posters from the quoted posts (though we can infer intelligence through these and other posts), we can directly determine which poster is more ignorant. Hint: it isn't the young Liger.

The trolling is getting old.

While I don't agree that they are ###### dumb, I do think they may be a little naive and loyal to a fault (myself included). How quickly we forget how much Briere loved Buffalo and wanted to stay here. How quickly we forget that Buffalo had a contract through 2014(?) with Portland. It's business. Anything is possible.

I seriously watched 18 seconds of that...chuckled and said, "good god I need to turn that off"

dunno how anyone would watch the full 3 mins...

I made it to 23 seconds, but now I hate myself...

you're welcome.

:ph34r:

and to think, the "war" among the 4chan types over whether boxxy was the best or worst thing ever almost crashed that site at one point (or so i have read).

If he makes the Canadian squad for the world juniors that immediately vaults him up the list. That's an elite group of prospects on that team, especially on the blue line. We're talking so highly of McNabb here, but remember that he couldn't even make that team.

If I remember correctly, he didn't make the World Juniors team because the coach wanted defensemen with maximum puck moving skills. There were better puck movers on that team than McNabb. I seem to recall that Pysyk was cut AFTER McNabb.

FWIW, according to Nick Kypreos, Bobby Ryan is officially "off the market":

"@RealKyper

Nick Kypreos #Ducks GM Bob Murray has assured Bobby Ryan he is off #NHL trading market today. Also told Ryan's desire to be moved is no longer an issue.

58 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®"

https://twitter.com/#!/RealKyper/statuses/142338915683139584

Archived