GDT: Sabres at Canadiens 11/14/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

I'm thinking that Montreal is going to suffer for Buffalo's embarrassment on Saturday. The team is going to be thin skinned regarding play around their goalie. And Montreal isn't particularly tough so Buffalo will feel comfortable doing it. I predict a Sabres win and several fights breaking out due to play in the crease.

Embarrassment is a powerful motivator.

Big bounceback game tonight, I am curious to see if we come out feisty or if we continue to play "the system" either way jolly green giant should be sitting OR completely kept away from 44, Weber should be in there and id like to see tropp back up.

Im licking my chops for the boston rematch, but take it one game at a time !!

Sabres win by the paddle of Ethron!

For the love of god put Weber in. Did he piss on Ruff's dog or something? What does HE or our current D need to do in order for him to get some friggin game time?!

:clapping: Nearly spit my coffee all over the computer after reading that. Nice line to start the day!

I'm thinking that Montreal is going to suffer for Buffalo's embarrassment on Saturday. The team is going to be thin skinned regarding play around their goalie. And Montreal isn't particularly tough so Buffalo will feel comfortable doing it. I predict a Sabres win and several fights breaking out due to play in the crease.

Embarrassment is a powerful motivator.

Your are correct, " Montreal isn't particularly tough" (or a team know for their cheap shots) so if the Sabres decide to beat up on them a bit it will be akin to getting the crap kicked out of you by a bully and then going home to kick the cat. The only game that can redeem them is the next Boston game.

This team is known for standing up for Enroth where they wouldn't have for Miller. Happened several times last season. If anyone so much as breathes on ETHRON I expect a much different response from the Sabres.

That said, this is the Habs, and we play them soft, because they're soft too. I expect a win tonight.

:doh: :thumbdown: The news just keeps getting better.....

Actually, I am very interested in hearing what the VS crew says about Saturday's game. I don't mind this that much. And sometimes I like the different camera angles that a VS game brings, too.

Going to be interesting watching Mr Roth play the next five or ten games in a row (if Miller actually has a concussion.) So many raving fans of his here, most having moved over from the Myers bandwagon...The leaque has had a pretty good look at him now so this second/ third time through could be enlightening.I hope he passes. Now more than ever he needs to balance his yin and yang. If i was Miller, my head would really hurt and i may have to take off for Bermmuda to recover for a month, so the Sabres could have enough time to find a contender to trade me to. Maybe a package deal if you include Vanek. Just think of all the play small guys and offensive defensemen Lindy could get for them. I wonder who comes up as backup.

Going to be interesting watching Mr Roth play the next five or ten games in a row (if Miller actually has a concussion.) So many raving fans of his here, most having moved over from the Myers bandwagon...The leaque has had a pretty good look at him now so this second/ third time through could be enlightening.I hope he passes. Now more than ever he needs to balance his yin and yang. If i was Miller, my head would really hurt and i may have to take off for Bermmuda to recover for a month, so the Sabres could have enough time to find a contender to trade me to. Maybe a package deal if you include Vanek. Just think of all the play small guys and offensive defensemen Lindy could get for them. I wonder who comes up as backup.

Most likely MacIntyre

Archived