GDT: Sabres at Canadiens 11/14/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

Lindy is suprising me of late first starting enroth in Ott last week and now sitting Myers.

He sat Rivet (captian) last year, he sat Vanek his rookie year, the year before he sat Lydman....it should be no surprise.

I've never thought Lindy was particularly beholden to players feelings - like the team makeup or not he'll ice who he thinks will win.

I would like to see at least 4 sabres hit/nudge/ or destroy Price tonight whenever he is an inch outside of his crease. Lucic intent was to plow miller over and if this does not wake this team up starting NOW, than I no longer care who stays and who gets traded with the only exceptions being gerbe, enroth, and regehr.

I would like to see at least 4 sabres hit/nudge/ or destroy Price tonight whenever he is an inch outside of his crease. Lucic intent was to plow miller over and if this does not wake this team up starting NOW, than I no longer care who stays and who gets traded with the only exceptions being gerbe, enroth, and regehr.

You forgot Ennis man.

Just to give you guys a preview of what will happen on the 23rd when Boston comes in. Over the decades I have seen so many of these "Wait until we meet again" moments and they always end up the same. (Kind of reminds me of the old WWF setups when one good guy betrays another and the rematch is glorified)

What will happen is that the refs will be calling everything in sight. At the first major scrum whoever is involved will be tossed from the game or given 10 minutes at best. This will continue to happen until there are only Pominville look-alikes left on the ice. Everyone will then play nice and by the time these teams meet again, things will be defused.

What did Price/Montreal/or the sheriff of Notingham have to do with the humiliation sufferred in the Boston Game? Thats like saying we should nuke Italy because Iran nuked Syria.

Better watch out, run Price and the girls could end up getting their butts kicked again in Montreeeal. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Motreal is not a team of thugs.

Just to give you guys a preview of what will happen on the 23rd when Boston comes in. Over the decades I have seen so many of these "Wait until we meet again" moments and they always end up the same. (Kind of reminds me of the old WWF setups when one good guy betrays another and the rematch is glorified)

What will happen is that the refs will be calling everything in sight. At the first major scrum whoever is involved will be tossed from the game or given 10 minutes at best. This will continue to happen until there are only Pominville look-alikes left on the ice. Everyone will then play nice and by the time these teams meet again, things will be defused.

And the game will be preceded by a communication to both teams by the Commish saying any and all hostilities will be reviewed for supplementary discipline.

This is why these events need to be handled in the heat of the moment. Next game retribution is almost always headed off at the pass by league officials.

And the game will be preceded by a communication to both teams by the Commish saying any and all hostilities will be reviewed for supplementary discipline.

This is why these events need to be handled in the heat of the moment. Next game retribution is almost always headed off at the pass by league officials.

Someone should just poison Lucic's buffalo wings when he's in town.

/sarc

Alright, ###### Boston, ###### Lucic, ###### the lack of retaliation.....let's beat Montreal and collect wins.

All that matters.

Regular season wins are important, but ...

Teams with grit win in May and June.

The sabres have proven that they can win in the regular season, but I am not convinced these guys have what it takes to win in June.

Regular season wins are important, but ...

Teams with grit win in May and June.

The sabres have proven that they can win in the regular season, but I am not convinced these guys have what it takes to win in June.

We'll see what happens in the playoffs when we get to the playoffs. Right now, we can only worry about the schedule we have.

Archived