GDT: Sabres at Canadiens 11/14/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

good to see Teppo working with Myers... Hopeful he can instill some of his hockey knowledge into the kid because I still think he is a future Norris winner. Will be interesting to see who sits in the next game... Weber I think may be earning his permanent spot.

Since you only get 2 minutes for head hunting a star goalie in the league and giving him a concussion, the question is why wouldn't you run Price? There is no downside.

Gerbe just had a clear shot at Price while out of the crease. He didn't take it. Gerbe must be soft.

I've seen four instances so far the Sabres could have made a statement, two brushes of Enroth, and two shots after the whistle. They were minor but this team should b boiling over with emotion ready to explode at anything.

Any statement short of reacting to something actually deserved by the Habs would be contrived and meaningless...just a token statement.

Any statement short of reacting to something actually deserved by the Habs would be contrived and meaningless...just a token statement.

I agree. The time to make the statement has long past since Saturday night. The VS. studio analysts are trying real hard to make retribution for Saturday night a lead story line, though.

GO SABRES!!!

The examples they showed were plays you see all the time in the NHL, plus they were of Leino and pommers I think. They're not physical players and never have been. What they didn't show was a single one of what I believe were 3 or four good hits by weber. I think the versus analysts are rly tryin to make a big story out of the sabres softness no matter what

The examples they showed were plays you see all the time in the NHL, plus they were of Leino and pommers I think. They're not physical players and never have been. What they didn't show was a single one of what I believe were 3 or four good hits by weber. I think the versus analysts are rly tryin to make a big story out of the sabres softness no matter what

Yes they are. It was a theme they established in the pregame show and they are simply continuing with that. Gotta make the game fit their analysis.

GO SABRES!!!

Ville Leino and Christian Errorhoff = :death: :death: . Apparently instead of having Lindy do the work of removing the balls from new players, they just go out and sign players that already have no balls to begin with. This bunch of invertebrates is pathetic. I think Regehr has even had a ball removed since being here.

I think that a problem if only the new guy in the lineup is doing the hitting while the heartless guys who played Saturday have done nothing different to show they care.

I take it back...that was awfully "manly" of Gaustad to elbow that huge 5'11" guy along the boards! That will send shivers up their spine!

Archived