GDT: Sabres at Canadiens 11/14/11 7:00PM

spndnchz

You're making stuff up. Like in the other thread, it's perfectly fine to be pissed about the Bruins game, but let's keep it real.

No one was in Enroth's chest the entire night, and if there was an infraction on the Canadiens' first goal, it was the guy on the ground holding a Sabre's (I think it was Regehr's?) stick, not interference with Enroth.

Because that is what I do. Riiiight!

I guess the Versus announcers were making it up when they mentioned it during the game.

When I first saw that quote I thought Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I seem to recall an Edmonton Oiler that was diagnossed with it and missed time awhile back.

I doubt it is anything as onerous as CFS but it did jump into my head.

wow - i can't say that that ever crossed my mind. it may be that he was able to run on adrenalin, endorphins, and such for a period of time, but now he's needing to grind things out a bit more. it may also be that it is physically more demanding to play more of your minutes against the other team's top lines (just ask vanek about that sort of thing).

A lot of changes occur in 2 years in males in that age range, some more time spent on dietary and maybe a hyperbaric treatment couldn't hurt. I think hell get back in due time, patience is a virtue.

sounds right to me.

The Habs were in Enroth's chest the entire night. If they weren't I wouldn't say they were. The Habs used Enroth's crease like their own personal Kensington Expressway. The Habs first goal was a result of Enroth being tied up with a Hab and not being able to get across net.

I can understand the protectionist attitude of some fans especially after the Sabres were exposed to and ridiculed by the hockey world.

You're making stuff up. Like in the other thread, it's perfectly fine to be pissed about the Bruins game, but let's keep it real.

No one was in Enroth's chest the entire night, and if there was an infraction on the Canadiens' first goal, it was the guy on the ground holding a Sabre's (I think it was Regehr's?) stick, not interference with Enroth.

Because that is what I do. Riiiight!

I guess the Versus announcers were making it up when they mentioned it during the game.

I didn't think the Habs were in our crease any more than most other teams so it didn't seem out of ordinary to me. But I do recall one of the Vs announcers mentioning early in the game that an official was telling (Barche I think) to stay out of the blue paint.

... or they had been instructed by their producer to push that story line as much as possible because that narrative, in the context of the lucic incident, might keep another 20,000 television sets on.

wow - i can't say that that ever crossed my mind. it may be that he was able to run on adrenalin, endorphins, and such for a period of time, but now he's needing to grind things out a bit more. it may also be that it is physically more demanding to play more of your minutes against the other team's top lines (just ask vanek about that sort of thing).

sounds right to me.

Another top-notch communication with the medical staff. Let's draft they guy with Marfan's Syndrome.

At least Teppo is a coach now so they can talk shop.

Archived