F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

Frozen came out on DVD this week, sorry that movie is fun.

Also Cinema Sins made this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3dKqTjZO4&list=UUYUQQgogVeQY8cMQamhHJcg

Old Harrison Ford looks nearly identical to my father. It weirds me out. My father has always worn a leather bomber jacket or dark brown leather trench coat with a fedora. Not in a "nerdy neckbeard RIT" way, it just somehow fits for the guy.

And watching that movie, although horrible, was even weirder for me because it was like watching my dad galavant through the jungle with Shia LeDoof. Even more so because he has always dropped classic Indiana Jones quotes to make us laugh.

It made me realize my dad is basically a grown up, successful, internationally well respected business man and... Indiana Jones fanboy.

The Q playoffs started last night.

The Mooseheads play game 1 tonight at the Metro Centre.

They started horribly this season with several key players either in the NHL, or too old to play in the Q. When Fucale and Drouin returned and the many rookies started to gel they really turned the season around.

Finished with 97 points (47 - 18 - 0 - 3) and the second seed in the playoffs.

Playoff hockey ... nothing like it. Hopefully, the Sabres will get a taste soon.

Fantastic!!

GO MOOSEHEADS!!

That beats the Gens record of 42 - 20 - 0 - 6 (90 points) - Good for 1st in the East

But we did lock up the east with like two weeks to play so they kind of coasted down the stretch. Good luck to the Mooseheads, maybe we will see you in the Memorial Cup! I've got my tickets to Game 1 tonight!

Finally got some recognition for the amount of work I've been putting in, and the amount that my team has been getting done...which is great because we increased from last years numbers by 30% and last year was up 15% from the people who were in our positions before that. :thumbsup: :beer:

That was followed up with an office space moment of "we need you to come in on Saturday...and Sunday too..."

yay. Fantastic :censored:

I have an art show tonight at my studio in the Hungerford in downtown Rochester. There will be beer and wine. Really, after a horrible morning of doctor stuff, getting ready for this show this week, and whathaveyou, I'm so ready for those refreshments. Our theme for the show is cats. They sell really well, so this is our third annual cat show. If you're around, come by and say hi! We're not fancy at all- the studio is usually a tattoo studio, so we keep things casual.

Tomorrow, leasing a new car perhaps. Have to get it shipped in, probably, since manual transmissions are hard to come by apparently.

Just get me through the next couple hours and I'm almost home free.

I've had a great week. I feel like I turned a corner last weekend. I'm not stuck in the cycle of misery that I've been in since my missing half was diagnosed in August. I'm still sad and I still miss her, but I feel like life is worth living again. I'm sure there will be dark days ahead, but I think I'm out of the abyss now.

I've had a great week. I feel like I turned a corner last weekend. I'm not stuck in the cycle of misery that I've been in since my missing half was diagnosed in August. I'm still sad and I still miss her, but I feel like life is worth living again. I'm sure there will be dark days ahead, but I think I'm out of the abyss now.

There's one big event over here with my father-in-law still to come that I hope allows my wife and her family to come close to that same point. They had to hold off on the burial until spring time due to the frozen ground. When they reach that next month, it is really going to mess with their emotions.

This is good news for sure dude. It helps that the weather is getting nicer. That always seems to do wonders for the psyche of western new yorkers on the whole.

Glad to hear it.

Good to hear it, 11!!!!

It's warm out, I conquered my towering to-do list at work yesterday in record time, 90% of my office is at PAX so we may just go home early and/or play Goat Simulator aaaaand I'm wearing a dress. TGIF.

Good to hear it, 11!!!!

It's warm out, I conquered my towering to-do list at work yesterday in record time, 90% of my office is at PAX so we may just go home early and/or play Goat Simulator aaaaand I'm wearing a dress. TGIF.

What the heck is Goat Simulator?

See also: things that are awesome. That's great, man.