F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

My wife and I are doing a huge new product launch on Monday. It involves a team of 5 people and a brand new operations scheme/business model that, to our knowledge, no one in Web Design has ever tried before. It has been shear chaos for months. I'm talking like milliseconds after the Big Bang levels of chaos. This morning, everything finally assembled itself into something very closely resembling our vision. F'n Fantastic.

My wife and I are doing a huge new product launch on Monday. It involves a team of 5 people and a brand new operations scheme/business model that, to our knowledge, no one in Web Design has ever tried before. It has been shear chaos for months. I'm talking like milliseconds after the Big Bang levels of chaos. This morning, everything finally assembled itself into something very closely resembling our vision. F'n Fantastic.

very nice. good luck.

Godzilla. That is all.

Saw it. loved it.

Was on vacation for 5 days starting last Friday. - Fantastic!

Was supposed to go back to work yesterday, ended up taking a dog's paw to the face before I even got out of bed - not so Fantastic

Corneal abrasion, blurry vision, 2 hours at an eye doctor - not so fantastic

Got the rest of the day off to lounge with the girlfriend - Fantastic

Had to finally come back to work today...but there's free lunch and not a lot going on. B-)

Launched. Everything actually worked (validation of wife's talent and my geekdom). Sales on day 1! Wife booked a last minute cabin in the ADKs for us and our boys for the long weekend to celebrate. Weather shaping up. F'n Fantastic.

Launched. Everything actually worked (validation of wife's talent and my geekdom). Sales on day 1! Wife booked a last minute cabin in the ADKs for us and our boys for the long weekend to celebrate. Weather shaping up. F'n Fantastic.

Congratulations!

:thumbsup:

Just scheduled a grill out for tomorrow with my brother and his family.

Beers and burgers and sunshine and children contained in a fenced in yard with no need for ParentalGPS tracking!

F'n Fantastic.

Is the fence electrified? Those crotch turds can climb, ya know.

Buying the ring today...taking a long lunch to go pay for it (well half). I won't see it for a few more days. They need to adjust the setting and size.

I'm excited.

We better get a picture of this shiny thing at some point. Also AWESOME! :thumbsup:

Buying the ring today...taking a long lunch to go pay for it (well half). I won't see it for a few more days. They need to adjust the setting and size.

I'm excited.

Congrats to you and your bride.

I will give you the same tidbit of wisdom that I always share at a moment like this ... you and your bride are a team now and never forget it. Don't let anything, or anyone, come between you.

=====

Happy B-Day, Taro.