F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

I'm all about Adidas ClimaLite boxer briefs. These things make chafing a distant memory.

Gold bond is still the best though.

I'm worried I'm going to end up like some lame Floridian whining about how cold 75 degrees is. :lol:

Absolutely.

Guilty.

You know, we do have running water and toothbrushes and things up here...sure, they're not ironic toothbrushes like the ones you get in Williamsburg, but they get the job done.

I may live in NYC, but I'm not from there -- so when I say "upstate," I mean the Hudson and surrounding areas north of Westchester, plus Catskills, Berkshires and Adirondacks -- NOT the rest of NYS other than NYC (which admittedly is what most NYC residents mean by "upstate") and definitely not my hometown or the rest of WNY.

In any case the hygiene dropoff is much more due to personal failings than to lack of facilities.

But the fresh peach pie my wife made the other day was F'n fantastic!

2nd interview for a career changing job possibility in 2 hrs.

You are going to kill it.

2nd interview for a career changing job possibility in 2 hrs.

Yay!

As for me, today was my last day of getting up at quarter to 5 for work. Making my move to B shift and I couldn't be happier. Although I'm not going to see a lot of hockey working 2-10:30, the schedule definitely suits me better.

Yay!

As for me, today was my last day of getting up at quarter to 5 for work. Making my move to B shift and I couldn't be happier. Although I'm not going to see a lot of hockey working 2-10:30, the schedule definitely suits me better.

For next season, b-shift might be a great coping mechanism.

Truck is packed ready to go.... southbound headed to Tybee for 2 weeks @ our beach house.

I had some friends in college who used to go down there every year for a big ultimate frisbee tournament. Cool place.

For next season, b-shift might be a great coping mechanism.

I'm not sure I'm mad about it :lol: If they're terrible then I don't lose any time and if they're good then I'll just watch the replay the next morning.

Nice, have fun! I spend a week at Fripp Island up the coast a bit back in May and it was fantastic!

we do several big low country boils down on Tybee during football season... maybe you and your gal can make it down, although you may not enjoy being suurounded by a passle full of Georgia tech alums!! pm and i'll let you know the particulars my mee maw makes some awesome shrimp & grits and my paw paw usually has some corn squeezin that'll warm your belly right quick Edited by 2ForTripping

Interview went really well. They seem to agree that my skills sets and experience relate. They said I was a very strong candidate. But they are still trying to flesh out exactly how the position would function. They asked me to be patient and if I had any other prospects crop up to contact them before making a decision.

And I should hear back sometime next week. They may want me to meet with the owner and a couple of outside sales reps.

Patience Grasshopper. Patience.

we do several big low country boils down on Tybee during football season... maybe you and your gal can make it down, although you may not enjoy being suurounded by a passle full of Georgia tech alums!! pm and i'll let you know the particulars my mee maw makes some awesome shrimp & grits and my paw paw usually has some corn squeezin that'll warm your belly right quick

Georgia Tech! Go Dawgs!

The GF is a FSU alumn so idk, but I will shoot you a message closer to FB season. Thanks! Enjoy vacation! You gotta get up to athens at some point.