F'N...tastic Fridays....

Andrew Amerk

leaving in an hour to run home and wait for my telephoto lens to show up. ordered this lens, and it's on the truck for delivery. two great things about this:

1. tonight is this year's "super moon." 32k miles closer, 30% brighter than normal, and 15% bigger than normal.

2. the annular solar eclipse runs straight through southern utah in 2 weeks. this gives me time to tinker with my solar filter and settings to see what i can come up with as decent and proper settings.

I don't want to lower anyone's mood on a great Friday. Maybe it helps me to write it out to you folks that I'm so good "friends" with. I just learned one of my best friends od'd last night and died. We all tried to help and nothing worked, interventions, the whole nine yards. I guess there comes a point when you can't face life anymore.

Thanks for listening.

I don't want to lower anyone's mood on a great Friday. Maybe it helps me to write it out to you folks that I'm so good "friends" with. I just learned one of my best friends od'd last night and died. We all tried to help and nothing worked, interventions, the whole nine yards. I guess there comes a point when you can't face life anymore.

Thanks for listening.

Wow. That really stinks.

Prayers go out to you and your friends.

Thanks for listening.

thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry to hear that :(

Thanks for listening.

I'm sorry chz. Addiction is powerful. It's bigger than any one person, and it can be bigger even that a strong group of loving people. That you put yourself out there, and tried, is a testament to your strength and your love for your friend, regardless of the result. My prayers go out to you and your friends family.

Thanks for listening.

A good friend of mine's brother has been like that for a very long time. It's tough to watch a person go through it, but tougher to watch how it affects those around them. You and your friends did your best and that takes massive strength.

We're all here for you, even if we're just your Internet creep "friends" haha

Thanks for listening.

You did all you could, but ultimately only one person can break the addiction. Thoughts are with you and your friends.

Thanks for listening.

There is nothing sadder. I know.

My sincere sympathy.

Thanks for listening.

:cry: I'm so sorry to hear that, chz. You and yours should try and take consolation from knowing you did everything you could and that you still have each other. The one you lost will live on in your hearts until you meet again. We're all thinking of you in this difficult time.

Jeez Chz, I hope you are holding up OK. Losing a close friend is harder in alot of ways than losing a relative. Rest easy knowing that you did what you could, and honor her life.

We have a situation that came to light earlier today that may require an intervention on mine and my wife's part tomorrow. It is gut wrenching to watch someone close to you make life decisions that are obviously destructive.