Given our epic new logo - I am considering getting SabreSpace shirts made...

SDS

I'm in for a gray one, and I'm going to wear it to GoDD's keg party this spring when the Sabres are in the finals.

Is Vanek on the shirt, or just the "SabreSpace" logo? (I prefer the latter, but I am probably in the minority on that one. NB it's likely that you'd have some legal issues if you put Vanek on the shirt.)

I'm in for a gray one, and I'm going to wear it to GoDD's keg party this spring when the Sabres are in the finals.

Is Vanek on the shirt, or just the "SabreSpace" logo? (I prefer the latter, but I am probably in the minority on that one. NB it's likely that you'd have some legal issues if you put Vanek on the shirt.)

Just the logo and maybe something down and to the right to balance the design. I have an excellent idea that I can't explain here. ;)

How about jerseys instead, maybe with our screen names on them? :lol:

I'm in and am definitely against you losing money on it. If we can afford a computer or iPhone and high speed internet to get on here, we can certainly afford 2 extra bucks for shipping.

I'm in and am definitely against you losing money on it. If we can afford a computer or iPhone and high speed internet to get on here, we can certainly afford 2 extra bucks for shipping.

Good point & agreed.

I'm in for at least one, and would also like to echo Swamp's suggestion.

Just the logo and maybe something down and to the right to balance the design. I have an excellent idea that I can't explain here. ;)

I recommend a little "Team Stormcloud" or "Sunshine and Kittens" logo - depending on the recipient.

I get the feeling that there are plenty of people around here who wouldn't mind if it was a fundraiser. We've been stealing from you for years now.

Agreed. No one will mind AT ALL if you make a buck or three per shirt for your trouble.

Archived