Given our epic new logo - I am considering getting SabreSpace shirts made...

SDS

I'm not concerned about marginal dollars on the shirts at all, but I appreciate the sentiment!

I'll be getting prices today. The good news is taht they can use the screen for the text for both white and blue applications. That saves some upfront cash. I'll probably put three designs together: Royal, Navy, and Grey and post them for feedback. There is a chance we can go with two shirt colors, but I would need a third color (white) on the Ash grey to make additional elements look right.

I love the new design so much that I'm thinking about getting a bunch of silk-screened shirts made. Thankfully, an old HS friend has his own printing company, so he gives me a great deal. I will be updating the SabreSpace store at CafePress, but I can get some pretty nice shirts for much less if I order in bulk.

Questions:

1. Are you interested? I'm thinking $10 at most and that would include shipping (I might have to eat a buck or two, but $10 seems like a nice round number...)

2. Shipping would require me to well, ship it to you requiring a loss of anonymity. Is this an issue for most if I ship USPS to your address?

I'm thinking royal blue with a white logo and yellow swishes... I assume no one would want white, but that could be done obviously.

1. I'd definitely be interested. But would hope that you'd set the price high enough to at minimum break even.

2. I'm pretty sure you know how to track me down.

Royal blue would be my 1st choice. A pale gold would probably be 2nd choice, but I'd expect I'd take 1 regardless of the color.

1. I'd definitely be interested. But would hope that you'd set the price high enough to at minimum break even.

2. I'm pretty sure you know how to track me down.

Royal blue would be my 1st choice. A pale gold would probably be 2nd choice, but I'd expect I'd take 1 regardless of the color.

I'm so in then we could point and laugh at eachother!! Or slap up and drink a beer!

I'd be interested ... kids sizes available as well ?

I would assume so, as long as the adult print fits the size of the shirt. I didn't plan to purchase another set of screens for youth sizes.

Archived