GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

This is a MUST win tonight and critical to get the first goal and not take stupid penalties. lets see if we can see anyone emerge as a leader on this team. Gerbe with a hatter tonight!!!

Gerbe with his first career NHL hat trick, first career playoff hat trick, AND all in only 6.5 mins of ice time. Sounds excellent to me!

I will be there tonight and expect a strong effort in all phases of the game by the Sabres.

I'm there too. I can say the crowd on Monday absolutely rocked. I expect the crowd to be up for this one again.

Boyes and Connolly with goals tonight.

I'm there too. I can say the crowd on Monday absolutely rocked. I expect the crowd to be up for this one again.

Yep. People have complained all year about our home crowd sitting on their hands but they were booming last game. We need that effort again from the fans!!!! By the way, I absolutely LOVE the party in the plaza. Have never been but showing the thousands of ppl in the plaza going nuts after a Sabres goal, it's amazing to watch.

I politely disagree with the crowd rocking on Monday (and I don't blame the crowd). There is much more noise to give and tonight is the night it comes out full force. This team has to have the lead in order to get the entire arena rockin'

I politely disagree with the crowd rocking on Monday (and I don't blame the crowd). There is much more noise to give and tonight is the night it comes out full force. This team has to have the lead in order to get the entire arena rockin'

U were there?

U were there?

I was. I thought the first goal really killed the crowd and it took a while for them to recover. The fact the sabres were playing from behind and struggled to maintain pressure hurt the effort.

Maybe its just me but it doesnt have that playoff intensity I've noticed before.

Yes, and I'll be there tonight and Sunday as well when they wrap it up in 6.I thought the crowd was MUCH louder when we beat Philly at the end of the regular season. Tonight will be the best noise yet - I am sure of it.....

I don't know--I was at both and I think they were pretty similar, but no matter.

I'll be in the building but I'll be in a suite which means I won't get to see much of the game. Not happy about it.

Archived