GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Hearing a few players talking about needing to play more defense, this has me worried that they'll be passive and go into a shell. I think they need to be more aggressive and get more time in the Philly zone. None of our top 6 have scored during 5 on 5, that's not a good stat. GO SABRES, we need this victory.

Hearing a few players talking about needing to play more defense, this has me worried that they'll be passive and go into a shell. I think they need to be more aggressive and get more time in the Philly zone. None of our top 6 have scored during 5 on 5, that's not a good stat. GO SABRES, we need this victory.

Agreed. The offensive stagnation worried me a lot in the last game. Seems like we were standing around and passing constantly. No one seemed to move, get in position, etc. It was so bland.

No penalties and this is a non issue.

Nice in depth open to the game on both teams. Oh, wait, all they talked about was the Flyers. :wallbash:

I really hope a puck goes flying into the broadcast both and hit Bill Clement in his painfully white Chiclets.

Archived