Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

So the Swede beat the Swede... wa ha ha! What a strong game and a great effort by Enroth. Hard work wins today and montreal has 4 games left and we still have a game on them. Right now we should be thinking how to put not only the nyr but the canadiens as well btw us and carolina. Great effort. Lets Go BUFFALO!

I have way more faith in him after this game. He DID get plenty of help from the team, but he made some killer saves tonight. Let's hope he stays consistent.

I want to ask a general hockey question cuz we might have a problem, if you get a game misconduct at the end of game, is there a carry over into the next game? I thought there was something but couldn't remember what. I bring it up cuz they gave one to sekera because Calahan went stormin in there and sekera beat his butt.

Who's in first with the "Enroth should be the starter" post?

I know who my money is on.

I think Enroth should be the starter now. He has proved that he is better than miller and miller should be his backup or traded. Enroth is a star and should garner Vezina consideration. Enroth is the sabres new starter no doubt!

I think Enroth should be the starter now. He has proved that he is better than miller and miller should be his backup or traded. Enroth is a star and should garner Vezina consideration. Enroth is the sabres new starter no doubt!

Who had KTN?

Ok... Don't know why all the Miller hate in this thread... (just getting out of work, and seeing what happened).

Does anyone here realize we are sitting on 3 shut-outs in 5 games, by 2 'tenders, nonetheless...

NOW THAT, MY FRIENDS... IS PLAYOFF HOCKEY!!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!! (HUGE WIN!!)

Are you joking or just jacked up on Red Bull ?

Great game by ENROTH (I believe ETHRON came from the game Avender), he looked real good for not playing in a while. I give props for LALIME being a good sport and urging on the crowd to give ENROTH an ovation instead of having hard feelings towards the guy that now has his job. Smart coaching by LINDY (not) limiting ENNIS to 13 shifts (the lowest on the team) way to take away a scoring threat.

Ok... Don't know why all the Miller hate in this thread... (just getting out of work, and seeing what happened).

Does anyone here realize we are sitting on 3 shut-outs in 5 games, by 2 'tenders, nonetheless...

NOW THAT, MY FRIENDS... IS PLAYOFF HOCKEY!!

GO BUFFALO SABRES!! (HUGE WIN!!)

Thank you.

This board drives me crazy at times. Miller has one bad game in his last three and the mob is ready to throw him under the bus. He beats Montreal 2-0 (a huge win), beats Florida and then follows that up with a shutout of NJ. Yeah, he sucks.

Enroth stood on his head tonight. The Sabres are officially two deep at goalie... Lalime clearly saw his job evaporate tonight.

Great game by ENROTH (I believe ETHRON came from the game Avender), he looked real good for not playing in a while. I give props for LALIME being a good sport and urging on the crowd to give ENROTH an ovation instead of having hard feelings towards the guy that now has his job. Smart coaching by LINDY (not) limiting ENNIS to 13 shifts (the lowest on the team) way to take away a scoring threat.

I want to give props to Lalime for being a "nice guy" in the locker room and being Swiss cheese on the ice!

This set is killing me. They went from a beautiful, striking, panoramic visual of the fans and the arena in the background to Kevin and Roby sitting in studio jail, complete with a guard roaming around outside the cell to make sure the rabble doesn't stop too long. Awful.

I'm going to hell for saying this but LaLime is like the handicapped kid that is super happy even though you'd think he would be miserable in his situation.

Here he is congratulating Enroth.

Thank you.

This board drives me crazy at times. Miller has one bad game in his last three and the mob is ready to throw him under the bus. He beats Montreal 2-0 (a huge win), beats Florida and then follows that up with a shutout of NJ. Yeah, he sucks.

Enroth stood on his head tonight. The Sabres are officially two deep at goalie... Lalime clearly saw his job evaporate tonight.

It's really only one poster who's either on a crusade against Miller or is trolling.

This bb is schizo, though. Gotta agree with that.

GO SABRES!!!

Are you joking or just jacked up on Red Bull ?

lol i am joking. Enroth should be backup and get around 20 starts a season so miller stays fresh. Miller is way better at rebound control and such, but enroth could def be the future After miller. Nice win by the kid though.

Archived