Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

I am not trolling...I just can't stand how this fan base will account everyone for their actions, or for the slightest thing wrong, but can't say that not only did Miller lose that game for us last night he is not having a very good season...I hate that he is "untouchable" this is pegulaville and everyone is held accountable even precious Miller

No, you're definitely trolling. It's one thing to voice an opinion, it's another thing to be a little brat. You're the latter.

No, you're definitely trolling. It's one thing to voice an opinion, it's another thing to be a little brat. You're the latter.

Why am I being a brat I am trying to wake people up and prove to them that Miller is not going to bring this city a championship

"Brat"-- what are you my dad

Why am I being a brat I am trying to wake people up and prove to them that Miller is not going to bring this city a championship

"Brat"-- what are you my dad

Do you need me to be your dad? I can do that for you if he's not. I'm not putting food in your mouth though.

If you want to change peoples opinions, you're going to have to change your tactics. I'll leave you, in your infinite wisdom, to figure out how to do that.

Archived