Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

Huge game tonight. Stayed tuned as multiple plots unfold;

Can Miller rebound and get over last night's loss ?

How the Hecht do we shuffle the lines again with no time to practice said shuffle ?

Now that Leafs again exposed our D's vulnerability to the speed forecheck does Lindy have an answer ?

Will Pa and X continue their debate in the senior home TV room fighting over computer time ?

Does Lindy really have a goalie rotation other than Ryan and Miller ?

Will Deluca and Dave continue their verbal duel ?

Be there tonight where all those questions will be answered or maybe more will be brought up ? Which is it ? I don't know I'm a schizoid Sabre fan don't ask me.

Oh and Let's Go Buff'a'lo

Does Lindy play Morrisonn so he doesn't lose confidence or play Grags?

I'm going with Shaone.

I think Shaone is the better option even with the game he had last night.

Couldn't watch last nights game, so tonight just can't come fast enough! watching the clock tick here at work...

A hot, rested team waiting for a team that played last night with Ryan Miller who might trust his defense a little less than he has been? I have a bad feeling about this one but of course I hope I'm wrong.

I hope you're wrong too.

But then again, last night could have been a wake up call to this whole team.

As long as Montreal/Carolina don't go to overtime I'll be happy

As long as Carolina doesnt get two points in general Im happy.

You know the rule, no relations on game day.

In all honesty.....this was always thought to keep in pent-up energy to "explode" on the playing field, or inside the ring.....but with this team, I wouldn't be shocked to learn that Miller leads them in a zen-tranced circlej##k at 5:30 PM in order to keep them relaxed and flowing on the ice.

I'm only 27% joking....

In all honesty.....this was always thought to keep in pent-up energy to "explode" on the playing field, or inside the ring.....but with this team, I wouldn't be shocked to learn that Miller leads them in a zen-tranced circlej##k at 5:30 PM in order to keep them relaxed and flowing on the ice.

I'm only 27% joking....

As long as they don't disrespect the logo in the center of the floor........

I'm only 27% joking....

Anyone know if there is any Lovin' Spoonful on Leopold's iPod?

This team is going to give em a heart attack with this inconsistent play...we play as defensive as possible against NJ (without leopold) and then last night it is like we don't know what defense is...if we lose tonight the playoffs are going to be a distant memory with washington and carolina back to back away...

I'd expect the Sabres to be in the same mood they were after losing to Nashville. And on the start of a 3 game run.

You would hope...last time we lost Toronto like this it resulted in a three game losing streak...and Carolina gets a falling montreal team tonight and a who gives a rats a$$ islanders team tomorrow

Archived