Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

O your talking about Miller that guy who is being shown up by an AHL goalie o yeah that "world's best goalie" who is mysteriously injured tonight or is just to embarassed to be scratched by his head coach

Yeah, because there is no chance a goalie could ever be injured?....... :rolleyes:

He took a puck in the head yesterday and a really hard shot in his collarbone area, how tough are you internet hero????

And Enroth has NHL talent.

You just need to understand that Miller is not going to win a championship, is not getting any better, so what is is he doing...time to move on

When Enroth stops giving up huge rebounds, learns to move laterally, and stops 87 of 89 shots, I'll admit he is just as good as Miller and favor a trade.

Yeah, because there is no chance a goalie could ever be injured?....... :rolleyes:

He took a puck in the head yesterday and a really hard shot in his collarbone area, how tough are you internet hero????

And Enroth has NHL talent.

Yeah but managed to play the rest of the game better then he did before the injury...if he is injured it's minor and he could have played tonight...my thinking is ruff decided to sit him tonight and it is pretty embarrassing to be sat in probably the most important game of the year at home

O your talking about Miller that guy who is being shown up by an AHL goalie o yeah that "world's best goalie" who is mysteriously injured tonight or is just to embarassed to be scratched by his head coach

Let's see. You posted a comment about VS and Miller. Someone replies to your post about Miller, to which you try replying as if he had been the one to bring Miller in the conversation and then proceed to bash Miller. Yes, I think I can conclusively say you're trolling.

Yeah but managed to play the rest of the game better then he did before the injury...if he is injured it's minor and he could have played tonight...my thinking is ruff decided to sit him tonight and it is pretty embarrassing to be sat in probably the most important game of the year at home

Finishing the game would actually show toughness.

Let's see. You posted a comment about VS and Miller. Someone replies to your post about Miller, to which you try replying as if he had been the one to bring Miller in the conversation and then proceed to bash Miller. Yes, I think I can conclusively say you're trolling.

I donno, he has a decent amount of posts and has made some good ones in the past. Maybe he's hittin the sauce a little too much tonight....

I am not trolling...I just can't stand how this fan base will account everyone for their actions, or for the slightest thing wrong, but can't say that not only did Miller lose that game for us last night he is not having a very good season...I hate that he is "untouchable" this is pegulaville and everyone is held accountable even precious Miller

Archived