Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

It's March 22nd and they are still playing the Celtic Woman one night only at MSG on 17th Mar 2011 commercial

haha. my feed played rap music over it and as they were showing the celtic women the chorus "i've got big balls" was playing over it. Don't know if it was on purpose but it was hi-larious :lol:

Watching the Canes game at the intermission (Ottawa feed) and it's interesting, Carolina is on the PP and the broadcast crew just said how they are tied for first in the league (with Tampa) for most Power Play chances. Didn't Ruff just say last week how the Canes love to dive?

Yup we played less aggressive on them since they dive versus reminding the refs about diving being a penalty

I did a little research on this earlier in the season, and there's no evidence to support it. You can look it up.

No need to look it up based upon the penalties tonight. I don't see the ice tilted Montreal's way at all. The Sabres are not capitalizing on opportunities so far, and dammit, tonight, they need to.

EDIT: As I wrote, another penalty. And a freaking amazing save by Price; I won't put that one on the good guys.

DOUBLE EDIT: But I will put this on the Sabres: get some freaking energy on a power play, or even on anything, in the second period once in a while. Dammit.

Archived