Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

When Roy comes back I think Stafford is almost expendable, especially if he wants anything over 2.5 mill a year, just IMO

Well Roy is a center and Stafford plays wing. Why would they get ride of a young guy that is having a career year and may end up with the most goals on the team? Just because he is playing through an injury and isn't scoring hat tricks every night he all of a sudden sucks?

Well Roy is a center and Stafford plays wing. Why would they get ride of a young guy that is having a career year and may end up with the most goals on the team? Just because he is playing through an injury and isn't scoring hat tricks every night he all of a sudden sucks?

I feel like i should say this, Boyes is a rw at heart even if he can play center so we are over deep at rw so if it gets us a better center bye bye stafford. But LETS GO BUFFALO!!!

Teams really have the book on us late in games. We just dump and chase or dump and change and teams just come flying up the ice. Our D aren't mentally tough in the late stages and teams seem to pressure more as a result.

GO SABRES!!!

Archived