Game Discussion Thread

spndnchz

I know, just giving him sh!t. Although I'm sure if the same refs were at that game as on Sunday night, they wouldn't call icing if the puck ended up hitting Mars.

Well they're in Montreal tonight. I wouldn't get your hopes up that it will be any better.

Hey all,

I'm looking for RECOMMENDATIONS on where to try to catch the game in MADISON, WI tonight.

Got stuck here for the night, so I'm stranded instead of in the air for the game.

.....Also just realized I only have fifteen minutes before the puck drops... stupid time difference! :nana:

Thanks!

Cereal

Hey all,

I'm looking for RECOMMENDATIONS on where to try to catch the game in MADISON, WI tonight.

Got stuck here for the night, so I'm stranded instead of in the air for the game.

.....Also just realized I only have fifteen minutes before the puck drops... stupid time difference! :nana:

Thanks!

Cereal

You can try this http://atdhe.me/ but it might not start right on time. You may also have to load a plug in.

I expect to get reemed for my optimism ... BUT ... Montreal is out with some top players - D men, too. Buffalo goes HIGH on Price and for all the times he's down in the butterfly, something'll go in. Vanek is LONG overdue - to GET the bounces - and I see Ennis getting #20.

As far as Enroth? There's no reason why he can't play at least 2 games before the end. He's done a more than fair job. No Kaleta tonight means - IMO - the anger from Sunday SHOULDN'T result in penalties ... oh wait, they're in Montreal.

Go Sabres ... get 2 points based on 60 solid minutes.

Yea the refs seem to looooove Montreal, I hope that doesn't cost us some needed points tonight

ennis is 3 pts behind the injured couture and 7 behind Skinner... He could totally pull off the calder... let us hope. And thank god Ottawa is playing better, didn't think i would have to ever say that lol. Lets Go BUFFALO!!!

ennis is 3 pts behind the injured couture and 7 behind Skinner... He could totally pull off the calder... let us hope. And thank god Ottawa is playing better, didn't think i would have to ever say that lol. Lets Go BUFFALO!!!

Ottawa will give Carolina all they can handle tonight... So far with 13 minutes gone in the first, Carolina has 3 SOGs....

Was away for the weekend and missed the blowout of ATL and the Meltdown vs Preds, but am amazed (sort of) that so many fans have given up on catching the Rangers or just simply believe the Sabres will miss the playoffs. If the Canes and Rangers games go our way and the Sabres win, 8th will be practically locked-up and will only be a point out of 7th with a game in hand.Go Sabres!

Hey all,

Thanks!

Cereal

I'm stuck in Minnetonka Minnesota right now and I can't find a stream... :(

Was away for the weekend and missed the blowout of ATL and the Meltdown vs Preds, but am amazed (sort of) that so many fans have given up on catching the Rangers or just simply believe the Sabres will miss the playoffs. If the Canes and Rangers games go our way and the Sabres win, 8th will be practically locked-up and will only be a point out of 7th with a game in hand.Go Sabres!

Welcome to Buffalo. This is the Buffalo Sabres fan mentality.

Archived