Sabres Acquire Brad Boyes

TheMatrix31

I don't see how they can move TC without a center coming back, unfortunately.

I don't see them moving Tim Connolly. Regier said he had a serious offer for him and he turned it down saying they weren't interested in moving Connolly.

My question is, "Why is Darcy Regier in love with TC?"

He was the guy who re-signed him for 2 years at $9 million. Regier loves the guy for some mysterious reason. It kind of reminds me of the Bills love affair with Chris Kelsay. Bizarre and unexplainable.

Why would you commit so much money to a guy who underachieves and is so unproductive?

I don't see them moving Tim Connolly. Regier said he had a serious offer for him and he turned it down saying they weren't interested in moving Connolly.

He was the guy who re-signed him for 2 years at $9 million. Regier loves the guy for some mysterious reason. It kind of reminds me of the Bills love affair with Chris Kelsay. Bizarre and unexplainable.

Why would you commit so much money to a guy who underachieves and is so unproductive?

He has pictures?

Show me the center depth chart, and you'll see you don't have much choice with TC at the moment, esp. if you plan to play hockey into April.

DR drafted him when he was with the Islanders, traded for him when he became the Sabres GM, and plays the highlights from the 05-06 Ottawa series endlessly trying to convince himself that the Connolly from that series is going to re-emerge.

Show me the center depth chart, and you'll see you don't have much choice with TC at the moment, esp. if you plan to play hockey into April.

And people will say that Adam or Byron would be just as effective, but I really can't blame Darcy for not agreeing with that. I think most NHL people would agree with him.

So, if we're hanging our hopes of having a post-season on Tiny Tim, I suggest they tank it completely instead, and take a shot at winning the lottery.

Timmy will help nobody make the post-season. Ever.

Archived