Terry Pegula buying the Buffalo Sabres discussion

\GoBillsInDallas/

I guess a lurker should post to help the cause. A change of attitude at the top can sometimes inspire a change of attitude throughout.

You have owners that view their organization as an investment and then you have owners that are pure fans of the game. I'll take the latter over former but would really like someone who is both.

I don't think posts just for the sake of raising the post count will be considered - I am sure TP is waiting for 1000 insightful, on point posts in this thread before announcing his takeover and the public tarring and feathering of Quinn and Regier. In other words, it may never happen.

I don't think posts just for the sake of raising the post count will be considered - I am sure TP is waiting for 1000 insightful, on point posts in this thread before announcing his takeover and the public tarring and feathering of Quinn and Regier. In other words, it may never happen.

This team needs leadership and it needs to start with the owner. Will that count?

I'll be wearing this coat to work the day it is announced...post-263-074711700 1296065139_thumb.jpg

Now that is one MIGHTY FINE jacket. You should market them!

We are officially at the All Star break.

1. Did Miller or anyone qualify?

2. When would the potential announcement be made? Before or after the game?

Also 1980 when the Sabres lost to the Islanders. That was the start of the Isles dynasty.

OK, you idiots, getting to 1,000 posts before the sale is announced is NOT a good thing!

I would never have imagined it happening.

Sabres also went to the conference finals in 1998.

Archived