Terry Pegula buying the Buffalo Sabres discussion

\GoBillsInDallas/

Didn't the Danny Briere thread go to 48 pages? If I remember correctly, it was locked when it hit his number.

948 posts. Free Agent frenzy had 1400+. You can find this stuff out at the bottom of the page - choose "show filters" in the dark blue line and choose your sorting preference.

Can't imagine the dissapointment if this ever falls through so better add my post. Let's have some good news for Buffalo soon! (And also let's hope that this fella lives up to all the hype we have created. After all we don't really know what kind of owner he will be!)

Think he's online somewhere? Oh goodness... did he go by Crosschecking?

BarryBeck

What if it came out after the sale that he in fact was one of the space cadets/foulmouthed teenagers/Afinogenov puck bunnies who have come and gone? That would be entertaining but also fairly terrifying.

What if it came out after the sale that he in fact was one of the space cadets/foulmouthed teenagers/Afinogenov puck bunnies who have come and gone? That would be entertaining but also fairly terrifying.

How about the guy who had his internet bar and guaranteed the NHL would face rico charges for the whole Coyotes ordeal? That had to have been pegula.

Can't imagine the dissapointment if this ever falls through so better add my post. Let's have some good news for Buffalo soon! (And also let's hope that this fella lives up to all the hype we have created. After all we don't really know what kind of owner he will be!)

I sure hopr he's a better owner than Mark Hamister!

Archived